Treefroggers at the December 15 Show (1 Viewer)

Train tickets booked! See you all soon!

Scott

That's good news, should be a good show Scott.

Don't forget to come up to see me on the atrium to get your extra treefrogger gift :cool:

Looking forward to meeting a few new people and putting faces to the names on the forum.

Only 17 sleeps to the show {sm4}

Malcolm. :salute::

That's good news, should be a good show Scott.

Don't forget to come up to see me on the atrium to get your extra treefrogger gift :cool:

Looking forward to meeting a few new people and putting faces to the names on the forum.

Only 17 sleeps to the show {sm4}

Haha will do mate!

Where do we all go for drinks?

Scott

Hi Malcolm,
I should be at the show by 11ish . I'll pop by and show my face (not a pretty sight){eek3}

Hi Guys,

I am coming in from Poland with my son for his first show! Very excited to see you all again.

Dave

Lads,

We will arrive on Friday (staying adjacent to the venue). What's the Rally Point on Friday, or Saturday?

ATW!
Paul

Alas, bad news, My trip to London has been cancelled, I am sorry I will miss seeing you guys, going to try for June possibly!

All the best and great show
Tom

Alas, bad news, My trip to London has been cancelled, I am sorry I will miss seeing you guys, going to try for June possibly!

All the best and great show
Tom

Gutted mate!:(

Hope everything is ok!

Scott

Hi Jack,
I like that:). However I am a "Geordie", and some people have the nerve to say that they can't understand a word that I say!!!.

Not if you drop by the North East K&C UK Stand we are very Geordie friendly being based in Durham ha ha

starting tonight at 20:30 by bus to London
a day of shopping and then I will see you Saturday.
Richard:salute::

1.30 am and just finished packing all the new lines, pre productions, paint masters and new stuff ready to load into the van in the morning along with the stock etc.

Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday. Safe travels to you all.

...Packing right now, will be boarding by noon and in London in time for dinner! See you lads tomorrow!

starting tonight at 20:30 by bus to London
a day of shopping and then I will see you Saturday.
Richard:salute::

Have a great time in London Richard/Harrie and please remember me to all the guys from the Treefroggers Pub Brigade......From the whole show that is always for me the highlight of the day..!!!

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back