Treefrog's OTSN Adventure (1 Viewer)

I like how Treefrog brought some consignment items with them to the show ! Very nice !

Wayne

Made a quick stop in Ted Dedden's room and took a few pics of these that I enjoyed -

Ted Deddens (1).JPG

Ted Deddens (6).JPG

Ted Deddens (7).JPG

Ted Deddens (8).JPG

Ted Deddens (9).JPG

A swing through W. Britain's room with a more awake Ken Osen this time!

W. Britain (2).JPG

W. Britain (3).JPG

W. Britain (4).JPG

W. Britain (8).JPG

W. Britain (9).JPG

Home Sweet Home!
Fun trip but WOW I needed the sleep - more pics forthcoming . . .
Here are some of Clive's line and of course him and Tim Tyler!
Clive Gande (1).JPG

Clive Gande (3).JPG

Clive Gande (4).JPG

Clive Gande (6).JPG

Clive Gande (7).JPG

I borrowed him some string and he remembered to give it back to me on Sunday!! I had totally forgotten I had given it to him to tie up his banner/sign . . :)

I am certain there are a lot of K&C pics from their room but I will add a few of mine as well!

King & Country (1).JPG

King & Country (5).JPG

King & Country (7).JPG

King & Country (9).JPG

King & Country (14).JPG

Grabbed a few snaps in Richard Walkers room - his 'Coming Out' party with the Del Prado line under History Works!

Richard Walker Room (1).JPG

Richard Walker Room (2).JPG

Richard Walker Room (3).JPG

Richard Walker Room (4).JPG

Richard Walker Room (5).JPG

And a few more snaps from WB room of the new items coming soon!

W. Britain (1).JPG

W. Britain (17).JPG

I have a gap in my numbers so I am off to search my flash drives to find the rest of my photos!!

Julie

Thanks for posting your photos, Julie! I hope it was a successful show for TF!

Prost!
Brad

I was too lazy to lug all the stuff home, but I just placed my "Chicago order"!!!! (like I didn't already buy enough there! oh my!)

I assume you carried your Medallion set home. I bought one right before I left the Show, my first ever big Russian purchase.

I did - that and 4 aeroart and a few other goodies. I bought some Minimen glossy Indians from John Updyke that i talked him into shipping to me.

Which medallion did you get? I grabbed the mounted Polish Hussar attacking the two Ottoman Turks. (pictures to come)

Brad - did you see the guy who had all of the Aeroart civil war figures? I was looking for you to point them out in case you needed some, but didn't find you after that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back