Treefrog's OTSN Adventure (2 Viewers)

Zach,

I missed that entirely. Oh, well. I don't think I need that more of them anyway. However, that's still annoying. No one to blame there but myself :mad:

Was that at the actual show or the room trading.

Can't complain though. Found some K & C Glossy Naps that I needed.

Brad

It was at the actual show. I missed it during my first few passes as well. It was in the room that Thor and Matt had on the lobby level. At first i didn't realize there were new dealers in there on Sunday. I was glad I did find it tough bc I found one of the Elite Warrior Aeroart henry VIII that I had been looking for for years!

If you are missing any that you really want, I have his contact info and can pass it along. (email if you are interested)

I did a couple quick passes so I obviously missed. I guess Steven Chong is right. He says there are people who don't get a room but just sell at the actual show. I always pooh pooh'ed that but I guess I'll take it more seriously next year.

Email coming.

Brad

I did - that and 4 aeroart and a few other goodies. I bought some Minimen glossy Indians from John Updyke that i talked him into shipping to me.

Which medallion did you get? I grabbed the mounted Polish Hussar attacking the two Ottoman Turks. (pictures to come)

I wound up getting Juan II of Spain, which appealed to me because I lived in Spain. They had a Hungarian Death Head's from the medieval ages that I had been eyeing early in the Show but by the time I got there on Sunday, it was gone. Maybe a good thing. However, they had a lot of other tempting pieces as well.

I'm not sure whey they don't allow photos before purchase because Pat has posted photos from prior shows but perhaps other companies were copying their sculpts and undercutting them on price.

Brad

Last edited:
I was too lazy to lug all the stuff home, but I just placed my "Chicago order"!!!! (like I didn't already buy enough there! oh my!)

And you got the bonus that I am the one to pack and ship your order today! Been awhile since I have had to be the shipping person and wear all the 'hats' here.

Julie

And you got the bonus that I am the one to pack and ship your order today! Been awhile since I have had to be the shipping person and wear all the 'hats' here.

Julie

Send it to me instead but the bill to him :wink2:

And you got the bonus that I am the one to pack and ship your order today!
Julie

Phew...
When you pack them, they just oooooooze love upon opening! haha

So great hanging out with you this weekend!

Phew...
When you pack them, they just oooooooze love upon opening! haha

So great hanging out with you this weekend!

You got it! :D I can send that out via text, email, phone calls etc

You too - it was a memorable weekend to say the least!!

"A memorable weekend". Nooooow, that sounds verrrrry interesting :wink2:

Still sorting . . . but found a few more fun photos!

The Three Musketeers - their self-appointed D'Artagnan not pictured
3 Musketeers.JPG

Ana from Beau Geste on Sunday at the Tables
Ana (1).JPG
Ana (2).JPG

George smiling BEFORE the selling started . . . .
George Sunday.JPG

Taking this weekend off but bet I will find more photos for next week!

Julie

A collector is on duty 24 hours a day.

Sorry Brad but this girl clocked out at 406pm! There is a bottle of wine and a chair in the sun on my deck screaming my name!
Only plans the next 2 days include gym-time and a trip to the Farmer's Market for some Old Abe coffee - it cures a lot according to his cups!!

image.jpeg

🌞 🍷 ☕️ = 😊

Girl, we're going to make you hardcore like us nuts: checkin' eBay, checkin' the Forum 24 hours a day.

Didn't know Abe had to make coffee fighting a war!

Julie, FaceTime me, we can go running together! Hahaha
Yeah, sure!
Better idea, you run and let me know how WE did! :tongue:

Sorry Brad but this girl clocked out at 406pm! There is a bottle of wine and a chair in the sun on my deck screaming my name!
Only plans the next 2 days include gym-time and a trip to the Farmer's Market for some Old Abe coffee - it cures a lot according to his cups!!

View attachment 180010

🌞 🍷 ☕️ = 😊

Cures chronic Parenthood?

I thought there was no cure for that; one disease I'll never suffer from............:wink2:

Ran out of time today but here is the Old Abe Coffee Cart! He fights off the Canadian Geese in Downtown Rochester (MN) - a war of epic proportions!

Coffee Bike.jpg

And Zach - you sound like Chris . . . he loves the "we" that seems to only affect "me" during workouts . . .

Tomorrow will be back to a few more straggler Toy Soldier related photos!!!

Does he take the tires off and put skis on that buggy in the winter?

Okay - I am done! I dumped that last straggling photos off of my phone . . . Some were quite fuzzy, must have been shaking with exhaustion by the time I took them :redface2:

One close-up of the new sets Ana had in her room
Ana (3).jpg

A few from Patrick Adams of BTS
BTS (2).jpg
BTS (3).jpg

A random K&C
K&C.jpg

And a final one of Tim Tyler - just chatting with him on the phone while doing this, seems fitting!
Tim on Greg Guy's Tables (2).JPG

No more of my personal adventures on this thread . . . . . . :tongue:

Julie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back