Trophy ACW (2 Viewers)

Here is the added firing line of "Tradition" figures

Cheers

Martyn:)

Four Confederate gunners I received from my mate Scott (IONA)

Soon to be matched with the new gun and limber :wink2:

Cheers

Hi Martyn: Nice figures. I have the same as Union troops. I didn't know Len made a limber. Set #? Tommy

Hi Martyn: Nice figures. I have the same as Union troops. I didn't know Len made a limber. Set #? Tommy

Many thanks Tommy. The sets the figures come from are US4A and US4B, the limber was bought at the London Show and made a great addition to these two sets, I believe it originally came from US5V

Cheers

Many thanks Tommy. The sets the figures come from are US4A and US4B, the limber was bought at the London Show and made a great addition to these two sets, I believe it originally came from US5V

Cheers

Thanks Martyn: I have US 4, 4V, 4A and 4B. Also, US5. I found in one of my old catalogs, US6 which had a Caisson, limber, 6 horses, 3 drivers and 2 seated gunners. Have you ever seen this set? Tommy

Thanks Martyn: I have US 4, 4V, 4A and 4B. Also, US5. I found in one of my old catalogs, US6 which had a Caisson, limber, 6 horses, 3 drivers and 2 seated gunners. Have you ever seen this set? Tommy

Not first hand Tommy only a picture in a catalogue a mate gave me, it does look like a nice set :salute::

I have the same sets as you but instead of US5 I have US5V.

Cheers

Not first hand Tommy only a picture in a catalogue a mate gave me, it does look like a nice set :salute::

I have the same sets as you but instead of US5 I have US5V.

Cheers

Thanks for the photo Martyn. Tommy

two confederate guns in action

cheers

martyn:)

great to see you put both sets together in a picture for us martyn. I only have one yankee and one confederate artillry piece which i am glad i have but seeing two together ius awesome

great to see you put both sets together in a picture for us martyn. I only have one yankee and one confederate artillry piece which i am glad i have but seeing two together ius awesome

Many thanks Greg :salute::

Cheers

First Lieut. Edwin B. Dow and two guns of Dow's 6th Maine Battery in action 3rd July 1863 Gettysburg

Cheers

Great looking Trophy Artillery Battery Martyn. {bravo}}

B.:salute::

HA 1 J.E.B. Stuart's Cavalry vs Garibaldi Guard (39th NY Volunteers)

Scott (IONA) asked me to post some of the latest additions in his great AMERICAN CIVIL WAR collection.

TERRY'S TEXAS RANGERS

Union Sergeant charging with Regimental flag

IRISH BRIGADE LOADING

IRISH BRIGADE PRONE FIRING

Cheers

Thanks Martyn for posting the pictures
and a big thank you for sets they are brilliant and please say thanks to your friend for the texas rangers]
I also got some great sets from Brad [THANKS MATE] SORRY I CANT POST PHOTOS
Thanks again guys

Thanks Martyn for posting the pictures
and a big thank you for sets they are brilliant and please say thanks to your friend for the texas rangers]
I also got some great sets from Brad [THANKS MATE] SORRY I CANT POST PHOTOS
Thanks again guys

You are very welcome Scott :salute::

All the best

Here's a question for Martyn and Brad, the Trophy and U.S. Civil War experts: Did Trophy ever produce a set of the 79th New York State Militia, known as the "Cameron Rifle Highlanders" or the "Bannackburn Highlanders", the only United States regiment to ever wear kilts in active service? I happen to own one of their old fashioned (much taller than post 1860) Glengary Caps, and I just picked up a set of the 79th NY made by Edmunds Toy Soldiers. I have the Edmunds versions of another Civil War Regiment from New York representing my heritage, the Garibaldi Guards (39th New York Volunteers), but I would love to get Trophy versions of both these regiments.^&cool

Here's a question for Martyn and Brad, the Trophy and U.S. Civil War experts: Did Trophy ever produce a set of the 79th New York State Militia, known as the "Cameron Rifle Highlanders" or the "Bannackburn Highlanders", the only United States regiment to ever wear kilts in active service? I happen to own one of their old fashioned (much taller than post 1860) Glengary Caps, and I just picked up a set of the 79th NY made by Edmunds Toy Soldiers. I have the Edmunds versions of another Civil War Regiment from New York representing my heritage, the Garibaldi Guards (39th New York Volunteers), but I would love to get Trophy versions of both these regiments.^&cool

Hi Louis

Sorry but I can't find any trace of either Regiment you ask about being produced by Trophy

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back