Trophy Crimean War sets (2 Viewers)

set# CWS19E - THE 4TH (QUEENS OWN) LIGHT DRAGOONS SERGEANT -

Cheers

Martyn:)

Very nice Martyn! ^&cool
I would recommend a display with all your Crimean War figures together - that would make for a splendid sight! :wink2::salute::

Jeff

Very nice Martyn! ^&cool
I would recommend a display with all your Crimean War figures together - that would make for a splendid sight! :wink2::salute::

Jeff

Many thanks Jeff :salute:: I managed to squeeze most, not all, on to one of my display shelves.....but they are not as well presented as your K&C :salute::

Cheers

Officer 93rd Highlanders

Here he is with some of his Regiment

Cheers

The Russian Guns - The Heights, Balaclava 25th October 1854

Cheers

Many thanks Louis :salute:: Hope your Birthday is going well {bravo}}

Cheers

Thank you Martyn! :smile2: Its going quite well. My family took me out for breakfast, got me some tickets as a present, plus I got a package yesterday from Tom Dubel with a cool Heco Tinplate Aircraft Carrier Truck I traded him another Heco duplicate for, and I am waiting that excellent CJB Models Scammell Fire Trailer, another birthday present.^&grin

The Russian Infantry - The Heights, Balaclava 25th October 1854

Cheers

Nice one again Martyn! {bravo}} A nice array of Russians you have there. ^&cool

Jeff

Here is a figure that I have never seen before and does not appear in any Trophy catalogues I have

93rd Highlander - Kneeling at the ready

There are standing at the ready figures listed in sets CWS16 and CWS17 but no kneeling figures. He is not from the Napoleonic series as no NAP Highland soldiers have sporrans

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back