Trophy WW1 (1 Viewer)

there are some nice combined auctions up on ebay , one includes a transport lorry. does anybody know the value of trophy ww one lorry?

I'm the high bidder on the auction with the lorry. It and two of the other sets are on my "need it" list. I would appreciate it if you didn't bid against me.

i'm the high bidder on the auction with the lorry. It and two of the other sets are on my "need it" list. I would appreciate it if you didn't bid against me.
holy cow over $2000 . Thats out of my budget right now although the lorry would be nice. Good luck

I won the auction, eliminating three sets from my need it list, including the Lorry bringing up the supplies, the French Ammo Mule and Sword vs. Lance:

Attachments

• 1 Auction Win 1.jpg
    1 Auction Win 1.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 202
  • 1 Auction Win 2.jpg
    1 Auction Win 2.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 201
  • 1 Auction Win 3.jpg
    1 Auction Win 3.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 1 Auction Win 4.jpg
    1 Auction Win 4.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 216
i won the auction, eliminating three sets from my need it list, including the lorry bringing up the supplies, the french ammo mule and sword vs. Lance:
congrats louis you will have to post a photo of the lorry when you recieve it.the french mule set is nice too. . Love those german uhlans , you can never have too many of those

I found some photos from an old eBay UK auction of my Trophy WW1 Holy Grail: GWEQ81, the Motor Ambulance:

Attachments

• 1 Ambulance 2.jpg
    1 Ambulance 2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 1 Ambulance 1.jpg
    1 Ambulance 1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
congrats louis you will have to post a photo of the lorry when you recieve it.the french mule set is nice too. . Love those german uhlans , you can never have too many of those

First some photos of my three Trophy Denis Lorries, the Search Light Lorry, the Lorry Pulling the Limber and Howitzer, and the new Lorry Bringing Up Supplies:

Attachments

• 1 Auction in Situ 12.jpg
    1 Auction in Situ 12.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 200
  • 1 Auction in Situ 11.jpg
    1 Auction in Situ 11.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 196
  • 1 Auction in Situ 10.jpg
    1 Auction in Situ 10.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 1 Auction in Situ 7.jpg
    1 Auction in Situ 7.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 195
  • 1 Auction in Situ 6.jpg
    1 Auction in Situ 6.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 217
Here are some shots of the French Ammo Mule:

Attachments

• 1 Auction in Situ 8.jpg
    1 Auction in Situ 8.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 191
  • 1 Auction in Situ 9.jpg
    1 Auction in Situ 9.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 197
And here are some photos of Sword vs. Lance:

Attachments

• 1 Auction in Situ 1.jpg
    1 Auction in Situ 1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 216
  • 1 Auction in Situ 2.jpg
    1 Auction in Situ 2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 214
  • 1 Auction in Situ 3.jpg
    1 Auction in Situ 3.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 200
  • 1 Auction in Situ 4.jpg
    1 Auction in Situ 4.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 1 Auction in Situ 5.jpg
    1 Auction in Situ 5.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 201
Exhausted and hard fought Poilu are relieved by British and American Forces in this sector of the Western Front, just as the Germans make another big push:

Attachments

• 1 Poilu Being Relieved 1.jpg
    1 Poilu Being Relieved 1.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 885
  • 1 Poilu Being Relieved 2.jpg
    1 Poilu Being Relieved 2.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 192
  • 1 Poilu Being Relieved 3.jpg
    1 Poilu Being Relieved 3.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 193
  • 1 Poilu Being Relieved 4.jpg
    1 Poilu Being Relieved 4.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 192
Does anyone have a photo of GW36 British Infantry Up and At 'Em? Because of the WWI Trophy catalogue list Tommy was king enough to send me, its one of the sets on my want list, but I've never even seen a photo of it.

Does anyone have a photo of GW36 British Infantry Up and At 'Em? Because of the WWI Trophy catalogue list Tommy was king enough to send me, its one of the sets on my want list, but I've never even seen a photo of it.
Louis: I have a small color photo which I will mail to you but I need your address. tommy

received and glad to send it. tommy

Thanks to the kindness of Tommy, I finally have a photo of GW36, British Army up and at em. It appears that the infantrymen are identical to the infantrymen in GW35, No Man's Land, but the officer is replaced by a sergeant with a Lewis gun:

Attachments

• 1 British Army Up and At Em 1.jpg
    1 British Army Up and At Em 1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 973
  • Trophy No Man's Land Set 1.jpg
    Trophy No Man's Land Set 1.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 214
Thanks to the kindness of Tommy, I finally have a photo of GW36, British Army up and at em. It appears that the infantrymen are identical to the infantrymen in GW35, No Man's Land, but the officer is replaced by a sergeant with a Lewis gun:
I've converted ALL makes of 'Tommies'to 1918 AEF. Metal/plastic over 700 figures!Moustaches/Bayonet/e-tool handle scabbards,Fanny pack e-tool bag,canteen,Enfield rifle,Lewis Guns(some 5th Marines kept some),soft caps/1916 Brodie covers,shoulder patches,uniform' adjustments et al...

all removed and repainted/replaced. Add 50+ French Tanks(most being FTs),trucks,wagons(many covered),ambulances,carts,pack animals,doctors,nurses,priests,nuns,
cooks,civilians ,RedCross,Salvation Army And over 150 buildings AND............Nowhere to set this critter up!!

I'm adding these two sets to my Trophy WWI diorama to expand on the line of French Poilu being relieved by the British and American forces:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tommy sent me somemore photos of trophy WWI sets I don’t have. Thanks Tommy 👍👍👍

Here are photos of the German Ammunition Mule sets I am after (GW22 and GW23):

Attachments

• 1 German Mules 1.jpg
    1 German Mules 1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 1 German Mules 2.jpg
    1 German Mules 2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 177
I tried to take some clearer photos of GW22 and GW23:

Attachments

• 1 German Mules 4.jpg
    1 German Mules 4.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 1,042
  • 1 German Mules 3.jpg
    1 German Mules 3.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 522
I pulled some portions of photos from Tommy's album of GW23 and the mounted British Officer:

Attachments

• 1 Allison Collection 1 (2).JPG
    1 Allison Collection 1 (2).JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 510
  • 1 Allison Collection 2 (2).JPG
    1 Allison Collection 2 (2).JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 615

Users who are viewing this thread

Back