Trouble Navigating (1 Viewer)

Same here 0730 UK time, get the message WEB PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. Takes several clicks on the Refresh button to get through

Cheers

Martyn:)

0826 UK Time - Message now reads THIS WEB PAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE

Cheers

The server was rebooted and I think things are under control. Let us know if you still have issues.

Pete

The server was rebooted and I think things are under control. Let us know if you still have issues.

Pete

That's good news - I sat at my desk working for many hours yesterday and without Treefrog I had to actually work. It was awful!

First tried getting on the Forum at 0930hrs (UK) today but no luck got the "message unable to find Treefrog Treasures", finally succeeded at 1430hrs (UK) today. All seems to be OK since then

Cheers

Had this problem again this AM for about 2 hours. Used 2 different browsers but still couldn't get into TF or the forum. Cleared up since then. -- Al

Due to a power outage where our site is hosted, the site was offline for about 2 hours this morning.

We're back!

Thanks for that. I always wonder if it is something my limited computer ability is responsible for. {sm2} -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back