U.S. Aid Station (1 Viewer)

This clearing and ruined "cabin in the woods" serves as a small aid station for U.S. soldiers:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow that looks awesome! Nice work on the bases, and the backdrop looks great. The colored version really comes alive. {bravo}}

There is not much left of the station^&grin
backdrop blends in nicely with the diorama
I personally prefer the B/W version
guy:)

Both good looking photo, though like Guy on this one I prefer the B&W :salute::

I love them both. I think the colour one is better but the black and white could be mistaken for an actual WW2 photo

Excellent display Rob.
I love them both. I think the colour one is better but the black and white could be mistaken for an actual WW2 photo
Both good looking photo, though like Guy on this one I prefer the B&W
There is not much left of the station...backdrop blends in nicely with the diorama...I personally prefer the B/W version
Like this scene very much. Well done.
Wow that looks awesome! Nice work on the bases, and the backdrop looks great. The colored version really comes alive.
Thanks fellas. It's fun to break out older K&C from time-to-time to create some new scenes. Always loved these US D-Day figures. I like a lot of sepia and b&w but think I prefer the color shot a bit better in this case. Appreciate the comments and likes.
Stay well! :salute::

EDIT: an alternate image from the photo shoot:

attachment.php

Always a pleasure to visit your work Rob. Agree bringing out the older sets is very satisfying. Robin.

Nice setup, WesternOutlaw! I like the use of the TCS building ruin and Thomas Gunn accessories along with the K&C figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back