"Unter den Linden" - Berlin - 1938 (1 Viewer)

A great display. I like the posters and the way you used the lampposts. Great case also. Very well done.

Brilliant mate love the bloke with the hook and the chain barrier very clever might pinch that idea,great pics thanks for showing us ALL.

Woah.

Absolutely stunning. Among the best dioramas I've seen of this type.

Captures a moment in time quite well.

Eerily so.

A big thanks to all for the positive comments! :eek:

The case was ordered after measures - they can make them just the way you want! And it is very easy to assemble! :)

A big thanks to all for the positive comments! :eek:

The case was ordered after measures - they can make them just the way you want! And it is very easy to assemble! :)

Thanks for the response and the info , I will definitely be looking into it. I was back in Berlin Sept 09 , I didn't see any of those guys but I did spot a T34 :) Thanks for sharing all the best Gebhard

Re: "Unter den Linden" - Berling - 1938

WOW :eek:! A very nicely done diorama Heinrich. And here I thought you were strictly a Crusader/Templar collector. Your attention to detail is great. Mike

Hi Mike!

Hahahaha :) Got tired of waiting for new Templars, and i think the LAH range is realy well done, so i decided to spend a little on them and went up spending a lot! Know the feeling? :p

My wife was not too happy with the figures read Svastika, but after the dio was finish, she approved it! ;)

Heinrich

I was happy to see your detailed pictures I am working on a similar LAH parade scene,I am making some space now. I think the LAH series is great. "Disclaimer". I like your base, I am thinking of options for this, I think I will need multiple sections to fit everything. I will post some pictures when I get it together. Regards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back