Update web page (1 Viewer)

Spanish soldier

Staff Sergeant
The website has not been updated since February
does the business fails?^&confuse

Francisco

It doesn't help that so little is posted. In this day, and in this hobby it is exceedingly odd to not keep a webpage up to date. Is it only Conte himself now?

Fully agree with Larso's post. I rate the Conte Zulu figures above WB but whereas WB have kept pace with new releases Conte seem to have done very little apart from a hint of "new releases" but nothing for 6 months. The "new releases" do look great but where are they!?!

I also collect the Zulu and NWF series, but as the other posts indicate nothing new from these ranges in recent months. The website content has not changed in some time, and to me it does not indicate promising news for these ranges. Although, I hope to be proven wrong, and look forward to some suprises or new releases. Hopefully we will see news and/or new sets soon either at Chicago or the ESTS in November.

Question: Does anyone know when we will see updates?

Question: Is Conte going to attend the East Coast TS Show at FDU, in Hackensack, NJ on November 4, 2013?

Any news would be welcome.

Thanks

Far from it Francisco an you can look forward to an update in the very near future....The Lt.

But will he do any PLASTIC ? When we write and ask he says send MONEY. And most of his plastic (starting with the ALAMO) is 60mm anyway ..too big to go with what I have

But will he do any PLASTIC ?

RC has always said to me, can you guarantee me the sales. With upfront production and stocking cost being extremely high due to the minimum production requirement now demanded by the Chinese factories. There's too much commercial risk. For what is now a relatively small business.

I would welcome Unpainted Pewter that
I could paint myself.
These are available sometimes on EBay.

RC has always said to me, can you guarantee me the sales. With upfront production and stocking cost being extremely high due to the minimum production requirement now demanded by the Chinese factories. There's too much commercial risk. For what is now a relatively small business.

Yes I think you are right. I think he should try KickStarter next time to fund a new project.

Question: Is Conte going to attend the East Coast TS Show at FDU, in Hackensack, NJ on November 4, 2013?

Any news would be welcome.

Thanks

The show is Sunday, November 3rd; the 4th is a Monday as an FYI.

Well the website has had an update. There's some unpainted scults which point to Romans and Barbarians and also a medieval one I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back