Vegas Hobby Shops (1 Viewer)

Al Fisher

Sergeant
Hey guys, we're going to Las Vegas NV for a reunion, but will have some spare time. Are there any shops selling toy soldiers in the area?

Thanls . . .

Al

Conte has an office there, not sure if they have a store per say.

I looked around the web before I went last October but couldn't find anything and when I was there I kept an eye out but nothing.

March Through Times is located in Reno, NV i do believe, not sure if you have that much time or not,

Hey Al, Definitly Check Out (march Through Times) In Reno, They Have A Web Site Or Call And Talk To Larry, He Is A Really Nice Fellow, I Picked Up Some K&c Civil War Stuff From Him At The West Coaster Show, Conte Does Have A Office There But Not A Brick And Mortar Store......sammy

I spent a few days in Vegas last October and never found a single toy soldier shop but as other posters have stated Conte's main office and distribution center is located just of and parallel to the strip but they do not sell figures from that location.
However, chatting with the Conte guys if you order any of their figures and let them know prior to your visit you can collect them directly from their base and save shipping costs.

Reb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back