Vietnam 3 (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,
I am happy to report that King & Country’s latest ‘Vietnam War’ Catalogue was delivered yesterday and…
‘VIETNAM 3’ is our biggest and best, full-colour, 32 page brochure yet displaying all of our current figures, fighting vehicles and aircraft depicting this momentous Southeast Asian Conflict.

1.jpg2.jpg
When you look through the pages you will find the largest collection of Vietnam-related subject matter anywhere!
From ‘Grunts’ battling their way through Hue, Saigon and Khe Sanh during the TET Offensive of 1968 to American’s #1 comedian Bob Hope entertaining the troops and bringing along a gorgeous trio of Playboy Playmates to tease the GI’s.
At the same time you will also find the fighting Aussies and Kiwis who played their vital part in support of U.S. and ARVN Forces in South Vietnam.
And then, of course, there are the Vietnamese themselves who fought on both sides of the War… and suffered accordingly.
Only King & Country has produced North Vietnamese Army regulars as well as black-clad Viet Cong ‘volunteers’ and a colourful selection of ordinary Civilians caught in the crossfire between the two opposing sides and just trying to survive in the most difficult of times and earn a living somehow.
Finally, you’ll get a 2-page preview of our first K&C designed and produced UH-1D ‘Hueys’. These two initial ‘Hueys’ represent a USMC troop carrier and a U.S. Army Medevac Chopper.
Just 200 of each of these superb models will be available complete with an individually numbered certificate plus pilot and copilot figures included.
In addition there are 6 K&C dioramas illustrating different aspects of the war that provide historical background and, perhaps, a little inspiration for collectors wanting to display their own collections.
So, here it is… ‘VIETNAM 3’ available from your Authorised K&C Dealer or direct from King & Country next time you place a ‘Vietnam’ order.
All the best and adios for now.

Andy

The Vietnam name range certainly has been my favourite ever since its release as many will know from the dozens of dioramas I have shared photos of, here on Treefrog treasures forum and am looking forward to getting my copy in due course as the range continues to expand !

Looks great Andy. Your Vietnam range is one of my favorites to collect.

Andy:

Any possibility of producing again the Chinese Junk?

NP

Hi Guys,
I am happy to report that King & Country’s latest ‘Vietnam War’ Catalogue was delivered yesterday and…
‘VIETNAM 3’ is our biggest and best, full-colour, 32 page brochure yet displaying all of our current figures, fighting vehicles and aircraft depicting this momentous Southeast Asian Conflict.

View attachment 305010View attachment 305011
When you look through the pages you will find the largest collection of Vietnam-related subject matter anywhere!
From ‘Grunts’ battling their way through Hue, Saigon and Khe Sanh during the TET Offensive of 1968 to American’s #1 comedian Bob Hope entertaining the troops and bringing along a gorgeous trio of Playboy Playmates to tease the GI’s.
At the same time you will also find the fighting Aussies and Kiwis who played their vital part in support of U.S. and ARVN Forces in South Vietnam.
And then, of course, there are the Vietnamese themselves who fought on both sides of the War… and suffered accordingly.
Only King & Country has produced North Vietnamese Army regulars as well as black-clad Viet Cong ‘volunteers’ and a colourful selection of ordinary Civilians caught in the crossfire between the two opposing sides and just trying to survive in the most difficult of times and earn a living somehow.
Finally, you’ll get a 2-page preview of our first K&C designed and produced UH-1D ‘Hueys’. These two initial ‘Hueys’ represent a USMC troop carrier and a U.S. Army Medevac Chopper.
Just 200 of each of these superb models will be available complete with an individually numbered certificate plus pilot and copilot figures included.
In addition there are 6 K&C dioramas illustrating different aspects of the war that provide historical background and, perhaps, a little inspiration for collectors wanting to display their own collections.
So, here it is… ‘VIETNAM 3’ available from your Authorised K&C Dealer or direct from King & Country next time you place a ‘Vietnam’ order.
All the best and adios for now.

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back