Vietnam Curio Display (1 Viewer)

Hey Guys,

Nothing fancy, but on this rainy day, decided to make some space in a curio cabinet to display my TCS 'Nam pieces (Huey, PBR, and figures):

attachment.php

attachment.php

Action packed vignette. Love the boat.
Thanks Steve, appreciate it buddy.

TCS really hit the mark with the PBR. Definitely a keeper. I had it resting on a table, but the curio will help keep the dust off a little better.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Thanks Steve. I know that you've created some amazing 'Nam dios.

Thanks much, appreciate it.

Thanks Rob !

Taking a break from Vietnam War for moment and turned back to Rome. Always nice to take a break from a subject for a while, as you do yourself with your own jaunts into the Toy Soldier World Time Tunnel ! :salute::

Taking a break from Vietnam War for moment and turned back to Rome. Always nice to take a break from a subject for a while, as you do yourself with your own jaunts into the Toy Soldier World Time Tunnel !
Completely understand, Steve. I didn't get into 'Nam as heavy as you and Robin. What you see here is about it for me. There's been some fantastic pieces from a few companies, but I regret not buying a TCS M48 Patton to go with my collection.
I've been admiring your Roman street scenes as well. They are coming along nicely. Will be venturing back to Ancient Rome in the near future. ;)

Hi there

Great dio btw, I’ve just purchased a load of k&c Vietnam marines and was looking at the CS Huey, I’ve heard though through others the rotar blades can end up being quite bent/distorted out of the box, have you experienced anything like that at all, cheers Dan

Hey Guys,

Nothing fancy, but on this rainy day, decided to make some space in a curio cabinet to display my TCS 'Nam pieces (Huey, PBR, and figures):

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great dio btw, I’ve just purchased a load of k&c Vietnam marines and was looking at the CS Huey, I’ve heard though through others the rotar blades can end up being quite bent/distorted out of the box, have you experienced anything like that at all, cheers Dan
Hey Dan, did not have an issue with the blade accessory (one-piece), upon opening from the box. They do bend through natural weight as pictured but I don't feel this is an issue.

I shared a brief review upon purchasing in 2018. This might be of some help:

Vietnam Huey - 1st Pictures

Thanks for the insight and the pic, that helps a lot. It’s a great line from both manufacturers tbf. I’m glad I started on these 🫡

QUOTE=WesternOutlaw;982642]Hey Dan, did not have an issue with the blade accessory (one-piece), upon opening from the box. They do bend through natural weight as pictured but I don't feel this is an issue.

I shared a brief review upon purchasing in 2018. This might be of some help:

Vietnam Huey - 1st Pictures
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the insight and the pic, that helps a lot. It’s a great line from both manufacturers tbf. I’m glad I started on these
You're most welcome. I really like TCS's 'Nam line and will most likely be purchasing some additional pieces in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back