Villagehorse's Zulu Diorama (2 Viewers)

Thanks Raymond, just need to drop in the redoubt and a 2nd wagon on the back defence wall and I think I have nailed it by all photo's I have seen of the layout in book's. The animal enclosure in my other photo is also as the layout is in books. Cheers, Robin.

Let's not forget the water cart Robin which I know you haven't an you've nailed the Mission Station to date. Seems though the defenders are currently out numbering the Zulus through no fault of yours. Always a pleasure to see you at play an thanks for sharing your playtime with us..........The Lt.

Let's not forget the water cart Robin which I know you haven't an you've nailed the Mission Station to date. Seems though the defenders are currently out numbering the Zulus through no fault of yours. Always a pleasure to see you at play an thanks for sharing your playtime with us..........The Lt.

So much stuff in Zulu now, I forgot the water cart & surgeon, thanks Mike, Brian, Joe & Napoleon1er, I must do better. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• PB100005.jpg
    PB100005.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 239
So much stuff in Zulu now, I forgot the water cart & surgeon, thanks Mike, Brian, Joe & Napoleon1er, I must do better. Cheers, Robin.

Robin,

Not sure how much better you can do. I wish I had a space to setup of my figures. I had to remove the Hospital and Storehouse from my displaycase.

Brian

Robin,

Not sure how much better you can do. I wish I had a space to setup of my figures. I had to remove the Hospital and Storehouse from my displaycase.

Brian

I know what you mean Brian, but I have managed to keep a shelf for the Storehouse display

Cheers

Martyn:)

Wow David where did you dredge this thread from, long time since I have seen this. I have used the stone wall for the cattle enclosure compliments of Britain's, still available. Suggest you check out my dedicated diorama thread to see my undated Zulu display. If you troll back a few pages you will see the layout. I have studied the photo books to get the correct layout, possibly the overturned wagons are wrong, I went from the Zulu film, but the one's in the know tell me the wagons by the book should be upright. So check under diorama's titled "Time on my hands at last". Thanks for your interest. Cheers, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back