VIP visit to the Airbase (1 Viewer)

Fantastic, this is a real VIP collection my man !!!!!!!( small fortune on display!!!!)
clever combination of several K&C lines of figures
guy:)

Some top of the tree figures there and a nice display, I like it....:)
Wayne.

Extraordinary! What a superb set up. I enjoyed viewing it very much. You've got a lot of great pieces in there and the scene works together quite well. ^&cool

Very nice collection you have there and, a good way to have them displayed in a cabinet
Mitch

Woah Phoong, that is a fantastic display ! You have quite a lots of figurines. A grand reception for the VIP no doubt.

What are the lines of K&C that you are collecting at the moment?

Hi Shadowfax,

Thanks for the comments. I collect mainly BBA, old Hong Kong and RAF. This collection on USAF was something of side interest. I am mainly into planes especially early WW2 ones. I do have some limited collections like the lincoln set, july bomb plot. Flag raising set from Iwo Jima. At the moment, am considering to collect the LOJ sets again as now John the baptist is out, this range is getting interesting. How about urself?

Fantastic, this is a real VIP collection my man !!!!!!!( small fortune on display!!!!)

Thanks Guy, am a fan of your beautiful dios :)

Very nice collection you have there and, a good way to have them displayed in a cabinet
Mitch

Thanks Mitch, wish i had a bigger cabinet to squeeze in the thunderbolt. By the way, am impressed with the repaints and works that you have done on some of the KnC pieces.

Awesome collection there. Nice to see some USAAF pieces on display as well as all the others. Thanks for posting.

Great piece Phoong. All figures work well in the combo, and the mirrored effect of doubling works a real treat :salute::

Hi Shadowfax,

Thanks for the comments. I collect mainly BBA, old Hong Kong and RAF. This collection on USAF was something of side interest. I am mainly into planes especially early WW2 ones. I do have some limited collections like the lincoln set, july bomb plot. Flag raising set from Iwo Jima. At the moment, am considering to collect the LOJ sets again as now John the baptist is out, this range is getting interesting. How about urself?

My main collection are BBA and BBG of battle of the bulge, some imperial chinese, ancient Greeks , WWII Russians, a few LAH personalities and for limited collection it will be July bomb plot( excellent set), BBA general inspection and the 2 of the limited T-34 tanks of Russia. Oh I have the surrender of Singapore set too.

I also collect 2 other lines from another manufacture being the samurai and glory of Rome series.^&grin

I feel overboard at times{sm4}

Last edited:
Nice pic's and nice collection, thanks for posting.

Tom

Very impressive -- and I am speaking on many levels:
You collection / your display and your photo skills.

Not my range, but I LOVE looking at other folks collections and how they choose to display them.
That way I can enjoy them (almost) like having them in mine.

Yours is at the top of the list. -- Larry

Last edited:

Thanks Guy, my thoughts were to include some airborne troops as background in the air base to anticipate the arrival of Eisenhower. As i did that i realized most of the soldiers are located in the DD section. Hope KC will come out with a few US para troops that will match this diorama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back