VIP visit to the Airbase (1 Viewer)

Phoong, Very Nicely displayed. You have a lot of K&C packed on that shelf ! :wink2:

Thanks PanzeAce, took me quite a while to decide on investing in these K&C items, they were bought from many sources as most are retired.

Great piece Phoong. All figures work well in the combo, and the mirrored effect of doubling works a real treat :salute::

Thanks Fitzgibbon :)

Awesome collection there. Nice to see some USAAF pieces on display as well as all the others. Thanks for posting.

Thanks Duke

Hi Shadowfax,

Would be glad to see u at Mike's shop some time and talk about this hobby. We have similar collections and would be glad to spin off ideas from each other. I am also looking forward to see the sumarai range from FL. But for me i dun really collect other manufacturers as they dun quite have the same feel as K&C. Hahaha i believe most singaporean collectors feel the same way as you most of the time going overboard hahaha.

My main collection are BBA and BBG of battle of the bulge, some imperial chinese, ancient Greeks , WWII Russians, a few LAH personalities and for limited collection it will be July bomb plot( excellent set), BBA general inspection and the 2 of the limited T-34 tanks of Russia. Oh I have the surrender of Singapore set too.

I also collect 2 other lines from another manufacture being the samurai and glory of Rome series.^&grin

I feel overboard at times{sm4}

Very impressive -- and I am speaking on many levels:
You collection / your display and your photo skills.

Not my range, but I LOVE looking at other folks collections and how they choose to display them.
That way I can enjoy them (almost) like having them in mine.

Yours is at the top of the list. -- Larry

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your kind comment, interestingly my other hobby prior to collecting toy soldiers is photography. The other avenue i have yet to explore would be in making terrain bases for dioramas which is a pleasant skill to have. I am really glad that this diorama has been enjoyable for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back