Walking Dead (WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) (4 Viewers)

Well Michonne and Rick connect after 6 years and what does Rick want to do. go back to the city of course! When will they try to escape,after Michonne becomes a citizen, which takes another 6 years? {eek3} Whoo boy.
Mark

Well Michonne and Rick connect after 6 years and what does Rick want to do. go back to the city of course! When will they try to escape,after Michonne becomes a citizen, which takes another 6 years? {eek3} Whoo boy.
Mark

At least there are only six episodes. That allows them to introduce and kill off characters in every show instead of dragging out plot lines to extend the series. Unfortunately, it was one of the more interesting characters in a long while - Nat the pyro. He reminded me a bit of the "Trashcan man" from the Stand.

Mark
Yeah, this sequence did me in. Another escape story from the big, bad, city organization? No thanks. Finally find Michonne and Rick back together and we get more Rick Secret Squirrel crap with another super-villian pulling the strings. I'm done, after all these years. -- Al

Yeah, this sequence did me in. Another escape story from the big, bad, city organization? No thanks. Finally find Michonne and Rick back together and we get more Rick Secret Squirrel crap with another super-villian pulling the strings. I'm done, after all these years. -- Al

To quote Oliver Hardy as he and Stan carried that piano up those stairs "don't weaken now." It's only four more episodes. LOL. Rick's character has become very annoying for reasons that are hard to understand. Maybe it's all that speechifying and moralizing. He is a real bore.

Yes they have turned Rick into a real whiney *****. 2 episodes to go. Lets see if he gets his nuggets back.
Mark

I thought Ep.5 was pretty decent but I'm sure they will do something in Ep.6 that will have me shaking my head.
Mark

It was an ok episode. Had a nice happy ending.
Mark

Yes, I thought it was decent. Lots of action, the plot moved along in a six-episode season, and some great flashbacks. It's surreal to see some of the old characters long forgotten and how young Rick's character was at the beginning. That should be the end with Rick coming full circle, but I'm sure they will ruin it with another season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back