Wanted: Britains Water Cart Sorte (1 Viewer)

Builtrite

Corporal
Does anyone have the Rorkes Drift Water Cart Sorte set #00258 they want to sell???? Let me know....

You bet! I always check Sierra first when someone is looking the I check my other sources. There is also a company called TNC somewhere your neck of the woods.

Hi KV

Wow he has quite the list!! Do you deal with him often? Couple of pieces in there I wouldn't mind having. How often does he update these lists?

Thanks

Scott

I do not know. Saw Pam Brunton at the show in Irvine. She is carrying on the business after the death of her husband I think.

TNC is based out of Elizabethtown, KY....Tim Coyle....My father and I have known him since the late 80's when we lived in Louisville for several years...I have not dealt with him since the early 90's....He was a train dealer for a long time before getting involved with Frontline...

I do not know. Saw Pam Brunton at the show in Irvine. She is carrying on the business after the death of her husband I think.

She definitely is still in business! I saw her as well & it looks as if her site is updated every week or two. She is a nice lady & has her business in Prescott, Arizona. Give her a call!

Happy Hunting,
Beaufighter

Absolutely, Pam is a pleasure to deal with and has a wonderful collection of items.

TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back