Wanted - Zulu Wars / Rorkes Drift Diorama/Buildings (1 Viewer)

I_AM_A_SOLDIER

Private
Hi all,

First post and already asking for something!

I'm from the UK and wondering if anyone has any old buildings/dioramas for sale from Rorkes Drift, or anything based on the Zulu Wars figures from britains. Already have a small collection of figures but looking at making my own diorama and though i already have several buildings i was looking for something a little bit more "professionally made".

Is there anyone who can help me out?

The scale figures that I am painting up is 1:32 or 54mm. If anyone could help I'd be really appreciative, though it all does depend on the price with shipping!

Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm from the UK and wondering if anyone has any old buildings/dioramas for sale from Rorkes Drift, or anything based on the Zulu Wars figures from britains. Already have a small collection of figures but looking at making my own diorama and though i already have several buildings i was looking for something a little bit more "professionally made".

The scale figures that I am painting up is 1:32 or 54mm. If anyone could help I'd be really appreciative, though it all does depend on the price with shipping!

Thanks!

Hey Soldier!
Welcome to the forum. The best advice to give at this moment, is make them yourself. Check out the Lts building in most of his RD set-ups. They are hand made by our Lord Himself. And some other guys have made some crack stuff also. I think if you spend the time, you'll get an accurate building that you'll keep forever.
Mike

Hi all,

Thanks!
hi and welcome to the forum as yourself i know how hard it can be to obtain items for a diorama on this side of the pond unlike are american cousins there doesn't seem to me to be as higher demand in britain for building your own building,you may try j g miniatures,good luck with your build

johno

hi and welcome to the forum as yourself i know how hard it can be to obtain items for a diorama on this side of the pond unlike are american cousins there doesn't seem to me to be as higher demand in britain for building your own building,you may try j g miniatures,good luck with your build

johno

That's right Johno! JG does a good job of the movie, not the event. You could wait for WB to come out with the Storehouse:cool::cool: FormTech also has a nice storehouse, but is discntinued. Try e-bay or google "form tech storehouse". Hope this lessens your acute pain!
Mike

I don,t know what it would cost to ship to the UK but I was in the hobby bunker last week and he still had Joe(LT) old Rorkes drift building in there, it was a little cracked on the corner and came unglued but looked like it would be a pretty easy to fix and he might give you you real good deal on it because of this fact???

Maybe Joe has some photos of the piece I,m talking about he could post?

Last edited:
I don,t know what it would cost to ship to the UK but I was in the hobby bunker last week and he still had Joe(LT) old Rorkes drift building in there, it a little cracked and came unglued but looked like it would be a pretty easy to fix and he might give you you real good deal on it because of this fact???

Maybe Joe has some photos of the piece I,m talking about he could post?

Ask and you shall receive Tim. Built by Modwall Painted by The Lt. figures not included.

TheHospital005-1.jpg

TheHospital019.jpg

TheHospital017.jpg

TheHospital013.jpg

TheHospital005.jpg

That was a great building Joe, I bet it was hard to part with and still strokes a sentimental spot for you , Michael

That was a great building Joe, I bet it was hard to part with and still strokes a sentimental spot for you , Michael

I've got to agree with Michael, that does look like a great building.

Cheers

Martyn:)

Hi all,

Thanks!
I have these 3 sets Boxed Britain's for sale. All are from no-smoking home never displayed

00144 Rorke's Drift Heroes Set NMIB $45.00 + Shipping & INS shipping weight NORMAL
00647 Rorke's Drift Hospital Diorama MIB $200.00 + Shipping & INS shipping weight HEAVY
05198 Rorke's Drift Diorama Zulu War-'Rorke's Drift-1879 MIB $425.00 + Shipping & INS shipping weight VERY HEAVY

Mailing cost to UK will be great. If interested I will weight and give you the exact amount postage and insurance will be at cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back