War park - Future looks bright (1 Viewer)

Peiper007

Staff Sergeant
I have all of the German War Park figures and a lot of the accessories, the rifle boxes are particularly good as are the arches.

I have been looking through the TF posts and the pictures, the futures looks good, a field kitchen, the motorcycle and sidecar, 4 other tank riders, 2 tank crew whitewashing a vehicle and two double sets of troopers, one set consulting over a map and another dressing in winter gear, with these releases taken from WW2 photographs.

I have all of the German War Park figures and a lot of the accessories, the rifle boxes are particularly good as are the arches.

I have been looking through the TF posts and the pictures, the futures looks good, a field kitchen, the motorcycle and sidecar, 4 other tank riders, 2 tank crew whitewashing a vehicle and two double sets of troopers, one set consulting over a map and another dressing in winter gear, with these releases taken from WW2 photographs.

Agreed, they are on a roll.... are you seeing the field kitchen and the M/C sidecar etc...on their website ?

Agreed, they are on a roll.... are you seeing the field kitchen and the M/C sidecar etc...on their website ?

Not on the site, but there are pictures in some of the TF threads. I think they should be out sooner, certainly faster than Britains..........but then again evolution is faster than Britains.

They are a really nice new addition to the toy soldier world. I played with them last night by throwing up a quick diorama.
It's in diorama section if you want a look. As a new company the pace of production is pretty fast too.
Interesting subject matters, unique poses and I am really interested to see their Armour which should be coming soon.

About time War Park were elevated to the front page. More activity than other manufacturers. Deserve promotion. For well priced quality output.

About time War Park were elevated to the front page. More activity than other manufacturers. Deserve promotion. For well priced quality output.

They do need promoting to front page, but that depends on threads, which I do not think is a good measure, for example when a manufacturer does not release stuff and/or has sets they say they will release and does not, this creates threads, so by not producing they stay on the front page. I think we all know who I mean and I have no sympathy the latest owners were meant to be people with decades of experience and TS know how..........while they have destroyed the reputation and goodwill from collectors through poor management and empty promises.

With these new companies coming in such as War Park and a few years ago Thomas Gunn [now an established quality producer] they will and have kept the TS market alive and my bank balance low........... While not forgetting the longer established companies such as K & C, FL and JJ who have delivered as well.

They do need promoting to front page, but that depends on threads, which I do not think is a good measure, for example when a manufacturer does not release stuff and/or has sets they say they will release and does not, this creates threads, so by not producing they stay on the front page. I think we all know who I mean and I have no sympathy the latest owners were meant to be people with decades of experience and TS know how..........while they have destroyed the reputation and goodwill from collectors through poor management and empty promises.

With these new companies coming in such as War Park and a few years ago Thomas Gunn [now an established quality producer] they will and have kept the TS market alive and my bank balance low........... While not forgetting the longer established companies such as K & C, FL and JJ who have delivered as well.

If War Park keep producing as they are at these prices they will be a major threat to a lot of companies , as I imagine they will only get better. It will be interesting to see how they do when they expand out of the WW2 era.

Its not good to see the lack of posts this year on the delivery of the WB club figures and Standard. Unfortunately I imagine it has a lot to do with how many collectors didn't renew membership after the mess of 2017.

I hope they come bouncing back in 2019 ,as this year has been almost non existent in any deliveries of existing announced figures or new figures .

My Brunswick sapper is now almost two years since preordering something I won't do agin with them.

If War Park keep producing as they are at these prices they will be a major threat to a lot of companies , as I imagine they will only get better. It will be interesting to see how they do when they expand out of the WW2 era.

Its not good to see the lack of posts this year on the delivery of the WB club figures and Standard. Unfortunately I imagine it has a lot to do with how many collectors didn't renew membership after the mess of 2017.

I hope they come bouncing back in 2019 ,as this year has been almost non existent in any deliveries of existing announced figures or new figures .

My Brunswick sapper is now almost two years since preordering something I won't do agin with them.

I know I started the move away but want to keep this thread about War Park.

Do not know how long the German winter theme will continue but the next couple of months look the same theme. There have been a few combat posed figures and would like to see some more of them, not much bothered about tanks, as there are others doing this, I have a few Eagle design tanks and they go well together.

What I do like is they are looking at photographs and building their range around historical photographs.

The thing that would make the ideal collection for me would be to take photographs from the Battle of the Ardennes and build figures around those photographs.

Future looks bright based on the sculpts, the interesting figures and details and the price point. I did hear that dealers are not allowed to carry WP by a major brand, who will terminate their dealership if they carry WP. Not sure how true this is.

Future looks bright based on the sculpts, the interesting figures and details and the price point. I did hear that dealers are not allowed to carry WP by a major brand, who will terminate their dealership if they carry WP. Not sure how true this is.

Not heard that, but there are some dealers in the US who are carrying their stock, Minutemen one of them and they also carry all the major manufacturers.

I was thinking about expanding the range, they could do a great 'Retreat From Stalingrad' range, with groups of Germans retreating through the snow.

The figures certainly look like quality, just not what I collect. Hopefully they will expand with different era's, the Great War will get my attention for sure. Everyone has done WW2 Germans, time to do other eras please!

I was thinking about expanding the range, they could do a great 'Retreat From Stalingrad' range, with groups of Germans retreating through the snow.

Sorry, but I have to ask. Retreat to where ? :rolleyes:

I know I started the move away but want to keep this thread about War Park.

Do not know how long the German winter theme will continue but the next couple of months look the same theme. There have been a few combat posed figures and would like to see some more of them, not much bothered about tanks, as there are others doing this, I have a few Eagle design tanks and they go well together.

What I do like is they are looking at photographs and building their range around historical photographs.

The thing that would make the ideal collection for me would be to take photographs from the Battle of the Ardennes and build figures around those photographs.

I agree with you I'm not so bothered about armour as FL are so good , it would be good to see them develop tank support troops ,refuelling and maintenance . The supplies are good as well hopefully this will expand.

I agree with you I'm not so bothered about armour as FL are so good , it would be good to see them develop tank support troops ,refuelling and maintenance . The supplies are good as well hopefully this will expand.

Agreed War Park seems to be doing things that are a bit different, and have become a big fan of non combat poses in WW2. A refueling set would be great as they have the barrels and gas cans already.

I never thought of being paraded through Moscow and then shipped to mines in Siberia as a “retreat”.

That would be surrender not retreat and why I put retreat. Maybe you would prefer Breakout from Stalingrad.
Try Breakout at Stalingrad by Gerlach, Heinrich for a good read.

That would be surrender not retreat and why I put retreat. Maybe you would prefer Breakout from Stalingrad.
Try Breakout at Stalingrad by Gerlach, Heinrich for a good read.

Thank you, I will do that.

thanks.We will be improving the quality of out products and make some interesting models.

????_20181107184549_??.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back