War park - Future looks bright (1 Viewer)

Chuck,
Thank you for your assistance with WP. I really appreciate it and I'm so glad I decided to give them a try. My next order will be for more tank riders and also some supplies that you speak highly of. If you like them I'm sure I will too. I like at rest figures too. It's one of the things I enjoy about K & C. A lot of my favorite WWII figures are the at rest type like the ones that came with K & C's SL winter Tiger I. Hopefully WP continues making at rest pieces too.

Cheers,
Joe

Joe,
The first K&C I collected was German winter. I just started to collect and display the'at rest" in toy soldiers and have really grown to like them.
Battle worn and tired is fun to play with. WP seems to have a good idea of it for a new company.
Chuck

Really like the building display. Is this for sale? Need more buildings.

Thank you, I'd seen it. Since I wait a bit more, War Park has so many beautiful figures since I have to
look that on the 15th of the month the budget is not used up.

This looks really good. Hopefully it will be released soon.

Hangyu, just one mistake. WW2 German fire enxtinguishers were not red on Panzers. A light grey would be more appropriate.

Other than that looks very nice.

Hopefully one of the Panzer IV variants will have a grey base color with the grey square around the LAH insignia.

Keep up the excellent work War Park! I'll be buying a few of these.

WP makes a really nice figure. I'm really happy with them. I hope they make some figures to fight their Germans.

Joe

WP makes a really nice figure. I'm really happy with them. I hope they make some figures to fight their Germans.

[/IMG][/URL]

Kinda, like the K&C Vietnam range. Once I bought my first War Park figure I was hooked. I have about 20 or so right now and will be adding to these as well ^&grin

War Park please make a different numbered version with grey base color and grey squares around the division insignia.

On taobao (like ebay in China) the Panzer IV can be ordered since today, Price is around $270

Users who are viewing this thread

Back