War Park Sneak Peak (2 Viewers)

Great to see some enemy combatants.

I really like the fact that they are all combat poses.

This bodes well for more German “fighting” figures and less at rest, camp, re-loading poses that have made up the majority of War Park’s recent releases.

Hi,collectors!
It is expected that in April we will launch a new series - the Soviet Red Army.
The RA series will not be differentiated according to the campaign time, and will include elite forces in different periods.
If you have any suggestions, please leave a message!
Red Army Assault Sappers & Snippers (World War II) coming in April.

A 76 mm divisional gun M1936 (F-22)would be great, can be also use for German Army as 7,62-cm-Pak 36, was used in the North Africa theatre for example, TGM make a version of Günther Halms, but it was with a German Pak, not the russian modified AT Gun that would be correct. Was also used at Marder II and III Tank Hunter

pak-36-and-crew.jpg

Last edited:
When did the 88mm AT Gun come out? Cannot believe i miseed it.

The Winter version and crew was scheduled for release 05/03/2023 but appears only made available to dealers.

It was never shown as a release on website but appeared as Read Only (out of stock).

I'd suggest you quickly check with War Park dealers if you are chasing one

War Park,
Can you remove the balkenkreuzes from the kubelwagens before release?

[FONT=&quot]I just spent some time looking and I cannot find a single historical picture from WW2 with a BK on it. If they have anything on the door it is the stenciled standards information such as weight limits, etc.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are a few DAK vehicles with the palm tree, but no balkenkreuzes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Not saying there aren't any, but they must have been really rare.

My guess is they won't be cheap and they look bad with them, and it seems really inaccurate for a company trying to build a brand of accuracy.

Larry[/FONT]

The Winter version and crew was scheduled for release 05/03/2023 but appears only made available to dealers.

It was never shown as a release on website but appeared as Read Only (out of stock).

I'd suggest you quickly check with War Park dealers if you are chasing one

I’m fine as I value historical accuracy and have no idea why War Park - The White Witch prefer permanent winter.

Loads differing ‘43 - 45 camo etc but all you do is snow & ice. Boring.

War Park,
Can you remove the balkenkreuzes from the kubelwagens before release?

I just spent some time looking and I cannot find a single historical picture from WW2 with a BK on it. If they have anything on the door it is the stenciled standards information such as weight limits, etc.

There are a few DAK vehicles with the palm tree, but no balkenkreuzes.

Not saying there aren't any, but they must have been really rare.

My guess is they won't be cheap and they look bad with them, and it seems really inaccurate for a company trying to build a brand of accuracy.

Larry

I agree, plus would like the cover to be removable from the wheel on the bonnet.

Also some crew figures coming.

358109989_1264044307571730_4168818544206323105_n.jpeg

358564043_1264044237571737_7000565795647635226_n.jpeg

358581397_1264044334238394_481795642255824215_n.jpeg

Attachments

• 358644138_1264044227571738_4743928939672543520_n.jpeg
    358644138_1264044227571738_4743928939672543520_n.jpeg
    480.4 KB · Views: 296
I guess this was the template for this version:

https://www.militaryimages.net/media/hummel-sd-kfz-165-self-propelled-artillery.44388/

The reloader set is a copy of Tamiya crew Tamiya 1/35 German Sd.Kfz.165 Hummel (Late Production) #35367

Thanks for the additional information on this particular upcoming set. I have to admit that I am disappointed at times when a manufacturer does not share the relevant historical details of a release to include unit/division, etc. for example rather than Eastern Front 1944 or something similar to that. I have to assume a tremendous amount of research goes into a release so why not share the details in the item description? This is not a knock on WP-I just appreciate and enjoy the historical background on what I have in my collection. Thankfully some of the manufactures have done a much better job with said background information and for that I say thank you and please keep it up.

I have to admit that I am disappointed at times when a manufacturer does not share the relevant historical details of a release to include unit/division, etc. for example rather than Eastern Front 1944 or something similar to that. I have to assume a tremendous amount of research goes into a release so why not share the details in the item description?

I’m not War Park, but I’ll give you my two cents on the historic info. Like Pauck pointed out above, the paint scheme/markings are a faithful recreation of the Deutsches Panzermusuem Munster’s Hummel. While they paint their museum tanks better than most, they’re usually not sticklers for perfect historic accuracy, and I’m skeptical it was based on an actual historic Hummel. In my opinion it’s their take on a camo Hummel.

The model itself is an early production Hummel, noted by the single armored hull bulge over the drivers position. The later production Hummels had an enlarged rectangular driver/radio operators compartment. For the paint job, it’s an interpretation of ambush camo, which was a factory paint job, but it’s on an early production Hummel that would have been sent to the troops in solid Dunkelgelb and the camo applied in the field. I’ve seen pics of Hummels and Nashorns with factory applied disc ambush camo, but never the small dots found on Daimler Benz Panthers.

Paint job looks nice though, so I’d just call it a generic Hummel, where the troops in the field decided to put some small camo dot splotches on it. It would work as a Hummel from 1943 until the end of the war on either the East or West Fronts, so it’s a pretty versatile model.

I’m not War Park, but I’ll give you my two cents on the historic info. Like Pauck pointed out above, the paint scheme/markings are a faithful recreation of the Deutsches Panzermusuem Munster’s Hummel. While they paint their museum tanks better than most, they’re usually not sticklers for perfect historic accuracy, and I’m skeptical it was based on an actual historic Hummel. In my opinion it’s their take on a camo Hummel.

The model itself is an early production Hummel, noted by the single armored hull bulge over the drivers position. The later production Hummels had an enlarged rectangular driver/radio operators compartment. For the paint job, it’s an interpretation of ambush camo, which was a factory paint job, but it’s on an early production Hummel that would have been sent to the troops in solid Dunkelgelb and the camo applied in the field. I’ve seen pics of Hummels and Nashorns with factory applied disc ambush camo, but never the small dots found on Daimler Benz Panthers.

Paint job looks nice though, so I’d just call it a generic Hummel, where the troops in the field decided to put some small camo dot splotches on it. It would work as a Hummel from 1943 until the end of the war on either the East or West Fronts, so it’s a pretty versatile model.

From what I've seen museums are pretty bad at getting historical details correct, including camo and paint colors, which is ironic because that's their raison dêtre. Hard edge camo is pretty much a factory thing so this should be post September 1944. I was waiting for this release, but I'm underwhelmed so I'm going to put the dollars elsewhere. I'll wait to see the First Legion Hetzers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back