Waterloo 1815 (3 Viewers)

DSC02530k.jpg

DSC02531k.jpg

DSC02532k.jpg

DSC02533k.jpg

Now we are finished!

Thank you very much for all your kind words, likes and comments.

Tomorrow you can see pictures from the complete diorama.

We see you to the next update.

Best regards

Timo

Thanks Timo for sharing such an impressive display and I look forward to tomorrow for the finale.
Regards
Steve

I just saw this and goodness me, what an epic display! Well done Timo, you have a bloody awesome dio mate.

Tom

The table configuration is unique, really allows a wrap around display. What a wonderful collection and a labour of love. None do it better.:salute:::salute::, Robin.

BRILLIANT !!!

I'm sure that Napoleonic collectors world wide will be most envious in seeing your brilliant diorama of this famous battle that shaped European history !!!!!

Well Done !!!

John

I've really enjoyed following this thread. Your Waterloo dioramas are superb. So many stories in one huge display.

Thank you so much for posting this !

Having followed all of these posts, it is so nice to see how it all fits together...as another poster said...Museum quality diorama.

You have provided a lot of enjoyment to all of us in the hobby.

Thank you !!!

Hi Timo
An awesome display and the Prussians have yet to arrive !
Your series of photos of your diorama have been superb. Congratulations on it all.
Regards
Steve

Timo, what an incredible display. Those shots of the whole diorama are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing this great piece of work with us.

What a wonderful display Timo, I believe you have an incredible fun there to maneuver your troops.
I have always thought of a similar set up for my French-Indian War collection. A constant evolving battlefield. Bravo!!!
Carlo

The last visitors, extremly dangerous for the diorama! Only interested on my trees and mats!

DSC02536k.jpg

DSC02538k.jpg

Best regards

Timo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back