Waterloo 1815 (2 Viewers)

Great to see the Prussians ...... just in time to turn the battle :)

John

Hi Timo, More great additions to the diorama !
Can you tell me please who the manufacturer of the Prussian Drummers are please ?
Regards
Steve

Hi Timo, More great additions to the diorama !
Can you tell me please who the manufacturer of the Prussian Drummers are please ?
Regards
Steve

Hi Steve,

the name of the company is Kronprinz Toy Soldiers from Spain. You can find him on Facebook or ebay.

Best regards

Timo

Thank you Timo.

I found their website: http://kronprinztoysoldiers.com/en/ they seem to have a good choice in Napoleonic Drummers.

Can I ask you a further question please, do Kronprinz and First Legion figures / Britains look fine together in scale ?
I've seen you First Legion Prussian Infantry do go well with the new Thomas Gunn Landwehr and have some on order myself now !

Regards
Steve

Thank you Timo.

I found their website: http://kronprinztoysoldiers.com/en/ they seem to have a good choice in Napoleonic Drummers.

Can I ask you a further question please, do Kronprinz and First Legion figures / Britains look fine together in scale ?
I've seen you First Legion Prussian Infantry do go well with the new Thomas Gunn Landwehr and have some on order myself now !

Regards
Steve

Being a former US agent for Kronprinz, I can say that they look fine together in scale with First Legion and Britains. The majority of my customers who bought Kronprinz also collected Britains and First Legion. They make some excellent figures, their Austerlitz range was wildly popular with my customers, I had preorders for a few hundred figures before he stopped selling to his US agents due to shipping issues, a real shame, hopefully collectors in the US and elsewhere can still gain access to the line through direct sales......................

Being a former US agent for Kronprinz, I can say that they look fine together in scale with First Legion and Britains. The majority of my customers who bought Kronprinz also collected Britains and First Legion. They make some excellent figures, their Austerlitz range was wildly popular with my customers, I had preorders for a few hundred figures before he stopped selling to his US agents due to shipping issues, a real shame, hopefully collectors in the US and elsewhere can still gain access to the line through direct sales......................

This is absolutly correct!

Best regards

Timo

Thank you both Warrior and Timo.:salute::

I've gone ahead and ordered a Prussian Drummer and a few other figures. Seems to be a very good deal on them at the moment with discount and free postage/shipping above a certain level which I found more than easy enough to achieve !
Thanks again you guys, advice much appreciated.
Regards
Steve

You have reproduced more great scenes once again, master Timo. That diorama just keeps on growing and myself and other forum members are amazed with any new additions.Thankyou for showing. Regards Greg.

More outstanding work bringing this battle to life , really like what you have done timo , great work cheers graham

Timo, this is quite a nice collection of Napoleonics you have here. I love all the pictures. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back