WB ACW Play Time (1 Viewer)

mestell

Lieutenant Colonel
Joe Baker and I have gotten together again today for a little play time in my "man cave/basement". I am the potographer and Joe is the editor. It only took a matter of minutes to set up the photographs but takes us much longer to do the editing - we are using two computers - my desk top and his lap top - and we ran into some communication problems which eats up some time . . . . We are posting both in the WB and the Conte sections depending on the figures we are using . . . .
:) Mike

Musket Discharge Smoke Screen

ib1smoke.jpg

iblottasmokeS.jpg

. . . . some more photos featuring the interior of the WB 18th/19th century farmhouse . . . .

ROUTED TROOPS SEEKING REFUGE

takingrefugeS.jpg

FIGHTING FROM INSIDE THE FARMHOUSE

inside3goodS.jpg

Those are awesome set ups, guys! Keep up the good work and enjoy your play time.

Mark

I was just moaning to myself, we not seen some new ACW dio sets from all the masters we have on here for awhile...so I am tickled to death to see one. Just awesome work....I don't have a clue how they did it but sure looks real...........I love it when guys take figures that were intended for other concepts and change them where we not expect to see them...just a great example of using one's imagination.

. . . . the last ones for the day - boy, does time fly when you are having fun and I have learned that editing takes some time to do . . . Joe and I hope to see some of you in Chicago . . .

IRON BRIGADE ADVANCING WITH SUPPORT FROM BATTERY B, US 4th ARTILLERY

ibadvcloseS.jpg

ibuphillS-1.jpg

You pics just get betterand better, Mike. I particularly like the interior pics. Well done. Keep it up. I always enjoy seeing your work!

Awesome Mike & Joe, thanks for sharing you playtime with us. The interior shots are especially nice.

Amazing to see the results of your "playing time".
I kind only imagine the fun and excitement you guys have setting these scenes up and bringing the best out of them with your photos.
Thanks a lot for sharing.
Konrad

Love the results of watching you two Kids at play;);). Very nicely done Lads....Papa Z:cool::cool::cool:

Thank you one and all; Mark, rharry, Nicholas, Konrad, Scott, and Joe. Joe and I both wish we could have provided more photos like we did the last time we got together. Today however, we decided to spend more time experimenting with new techniques (dry ice and hot water to create smoke/fog, interior shots of the farmhouse, etc) and also with editing to get the results we wanted. All of this took a lot more time than what one can imagine. The results were worth it though . . . . Tomorrow its the OTSN show in Chicago for both of us. I'll be there through Saturday participating in the room trading, and Joe will be there assisting Richard Conte. We both hope to see some of you forum members there . . . . . . .

. . . . some more photos featuring the interior of the WB 18th/19th century farmhouse . . . .

ROUTED TROOPS SEEKING REFUGE

takingrefugeS.jpg

FIGHTING FROM INSIDE THE FARMHOUSE

inside3goodS.jpg

Mike,
Nice pictures.
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back