WB OTSN Chicago (1 Viewer)

There was a master painted set of every piece that is yet to be released this year and early next year. Those were nice to see - gave you a really good idea of what these soon to be released figures are going to look like. The 2011 ACW Collectors Club figure is going to be a dismounted Confederate Cavalryman of the 1st Va Cavalry as they would have looked in 1861 - remember next year, 2011, is the 150th anniversary of teh ACW. Richard Walker and Ken OSen said it will be an interesting year for ACW collectors.
Mike

Thanks Sounds good.

There was no doubt about it Mike:)

Sorry Brian I thought it was Mike I was responding to an the water cart will be a nice addition. Wonder if WB's got anyone attempting to retrive it?????

Mestell,

Thank you for your time and effort in posting your photographs of the sets/figures from the various manufacturers.

This shot caught my eye.....a new mounted figure of Lt. Coghill quickly confirmed by The Lt.

Cheers, Raymond.:)

PICT0072.jpg

I'll be picking this one up for sure !! Looks great ! Thanks for all of the photos as well Mike.

PICT0072.jpg

I assume everyone is talking about the figure in the forefront as being
Lt. Coghill. Not sure how that conclusion was reached, but would like
some verification as I want one. Model number as soon as available.

The figure in the rear is Adjutant Teignmouth Melvill with the Queens Color
WB39002 a Modelzone exclusive part of the Connoisseur Collection. The
figure above is missing the sword. At least mine has a sword. Really a
nice figure. Don't be afraid of ordering from Modelzone. Their service is
great. They deduct VAT, but shipping is a bit much. However, they ship
express. I got the figure in four days. Through LAX instead of the (blank,
blank) US Customs unit in New York. Air Mail usually takes 8-12 days
to the U.S. You can combine several figures for the same express rate.
Do a group buy or buy more. LOL

http://www.modelzone.co.uk/adjutant_teignmouth_melvill_with_the_queens_colour-details.htm

PICT0072.jpg

http://www.modelzone.co.uk/adjutant_teignmouth_melvill_with_the_queens_colour-details.htm

I only have a few things to add to this. I agree with you as I ordered the first matte set they did. However, I have tried to purchase again from them and it doesn't giving me an option for international shipping only Europe. I have even contacted them about this and heard nothing back. So I am a little disappointed with this company now.

There was a master painted set of every piece that is yet to be released this year and early next year. Those were nice to see - gave you a really good idea of what these soon to be released figures are going to look like. The 2011 ACW Collectors Club figure is going to be a dismounted Confederate Cavalryman of the 1st Va Cavalry as they would have looked in 1861 - remember next year, 2011, is the 150th anniversary of teh ACW. Richard Walker and Ken OSen said it will be an interesting year for ACW collectors.
Mike

Mike: Based on that news: If we took the 2010 WB strategy to roll out a collectors club figure in conjunction with regular releases such as figure 50015C being a great compliment to the other dismounted Union Cavalry figures that are slated for late fall rollout, I can assume then that the collectors club figure will be part of a wider range of dismounted 1st Virginia Cavalry? If that's the case I'm ecstatic and can't wait for this next years releases. Thanks Richard and Ken for those incredible rollouts for the 150th anniversary of the start of the ACW. It's timely and appropriate. Good luck getting the rest of those Union dismounted figures out over the next six months. Its a great lead into 2011 with a continuation of the 1st Virginia Cavalry only now in a dismounted form. Great stuff as always.

I only have a few things to add to this. I agree with you as I ordered the first matte set they did. However, I have tried to purchase again from them and it doesn't giving me an option for international shipping only Europe. I have even contacted them about this and heard nothing back. So I am a little disappointed with this company now.

Try MKL instead. http://www.mklmodels.co.uk/Welcome-2-w.asp
MKL also lists on eBay, but I haven't done any of their eBay offerings. Maybe shipping is less.
http://shop.ebay.com/mklmodels/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Will this guy be available in a regular serie, or only in the "Connoisseur" serie or as exclusive set ?

Attachments

• loco.jpg
    loco.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 138
PICT0072.jpg

It only stands to reason that the mounted figure would be Coghill to join Melvill as a Connoisseur Figure and it's also very likely it's another exclusive Connoisseur Figure commissioned for Modelzone......The Lt.

It only stands to reason that the mounted figure would be Coghill to join Melvill as a Connoisseur Figure and it's also very likely it's another exclusive Connoisseur Figure commissioned for Modelzone......The Lt.

Well, maybe you are correct based on the photo below. I hope it
is a Modelzone exclusive Connoisseur Figure. I have them all or
at least on order as is the case for the other half of the camel
medic in December.
MelvillandCoghill.jpg

Thanx but only see Adjutant Teignmouth Melvill , not the officer of which I put the pic !
That maybe be a Pre-Production, and it isn't listed yet. Not too beneficial
to list just yet is my guess until the production facilities recover from
the fire. We all should keep a close eye out. Maybe 2011?

Will this guy be available in a regular serie, or only in the "Connoisseur" serie or as exclusive set ?

It is a Modelzone exclusive set. I beleive it was listed at 99 pounds. It should be available sometimes towards the end of the year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back