We need some entertainment (3 Viewers)

rharry

Private 1st Class
Get out your Camera this week and show us your favorite WB figure....I will do mine tomorrow sometime after I digest some turkey..Happy Thanksgiving to you all......Oh by the way please share why this is your fav. figure...

Still my favourite after 6 months. Happy thanks giving from down under. Cheers,
Robin.

Attachments

• PB200001.jpg
    PB200001.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 257
have to put off my photo guys my friend died today at the table while eating dinner with us......such is life huh.....

Ive decide after my frineds death that life is too short so I am going to pick up a limited amount of WWl soldiers........

I can't even imagine - very sorry to hear of your friend's passing Rick. Life is fragile and it is short - my sincere condolences . . . .
Mike

have to put off my photo guys my friend died today at the table while eating dinner with us......such is life huh.....

I am so sorry to hear that. My condolences. I have been through something similar to that and know how traumatic and sad it can be.

Thanks all.....I've been in my workshop....helps with the grief......love making dios......

Words of condolence escape me, but may the courage of the men and women that we all portray give you the inspiration and strength to come out with flying colours. And on another note, I await photos of your WWI trench...

Thanks all, watching a man pass right before me brings forth how hard it must be for our soldiers to experience it on the battlefield.....I'm a trained counselor and it is still very different when it happens to us....provides another layer to this hobby of ours.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back