West Coast Show - March 3rd - Pasadena Elks! (1 Viewer)

HobbyBunker

Corporal
UpdateWestcoaster-HB-FB-Square-pic-2024.jpg

We are already getting great response from dealers!

Hotel details coming next week!

We have a Classic Motel along the old Route 66 that will allow us to room trade! Hobby Bunker will be there selling.
$120.00 a night and free parking and free breakfast!

Saga Motor Hotel Pasadena
1633 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91106
(626) 795-0431
You can call and mention 'Matt Murphy" for group rate or enter it online.
https://thesagamotorhotel.com/
It is 3 miles away from the Elks where the show will be held. 8 minutes by car and 18 minutes by Bus. It is also near "Allen Train Station." Both the hotel and the Elks can be reached by Light Rail from LA and Orange County.

It is a small Hotel. We will be put on the first floor and 2nd floor.

We are getting great dealer response! 30 tables already sold in a couple weeks notice.

Room trading is set fro Friday and Saturday at the Saga hotel.

I will be there with Julie (TF) as well as Matt (HB). I plan on flying out high end Aeroart and Russian pieces that I will have for sale. It will be a mixture of Knights, Romans and some miscellaneous figures. Again, all Russian and majority Aeroart. All are in pristine condition. Looking forward to the show!!

Tom

Besties reuniting at the Westcoast! ^&grin

Tom is correct, I will be there as well for the Sunday Show!

Julie

I will be there with Julie (TF) as well as Matt (HB). I plan on flying out high end Aeroart and Russian pieces that I will have for sale. It will be a mixture of Knights, Romans and some miscellaneous figures. Again, all Russian and majority Aeroart. All are in pristine condition. Looking forward to the show!!

Tom

Tom:

Your post brings back my memories of attending the Westcoaster with you and Hans. And of course the late night Bourbons with Andy.

Those years and shows were so great from start to finish. The dinners, the toy soldier talks and the laughs are etched in my memory.

Especially those endless laugh.

Have a great show.

Best,
Jason

Thanks to all for a great show. We had 269 paid attendees and about 40 free- kids, large families and friends.

We had 29 dealers covering 77 tables with a great selection of toy soldiers!

Who was selling all the Conte sets?

It was a couple of guys selling off a collection of someone who had passed away, they had some nice rarer sets for sale, one of my customers bought a bunch of their Spartans/Persians, the stuff was priced to move.

It was a couple of guys selling off a collection of someone who had passed away, they had some nice rarer sets for sale, one of my customers bought a bunch of their Spartans/Persians, the stuff was priced to move.

Yea, some really nice sets there. Vikings, Spartans etc... Saw alot I like and the price was good. That must be one happy customer of yours.

Yea, some really nice sets there. Vikings, Spartans etc... Saw alot I like and the price was good. That must be one happy customer of yours.

He was very happy, got some good deals.

The new venue looks really nice, with hotels booking more and more functions post COVID, it's getting harder and harder to find hotels that will host one day events with no food or more importantly, booze, so promoters moving forward need to get creative in finding suitable venues to hold shows; again, this one looks really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back