Westcoaster 2014 - Figarti (1 Viewer)

joesgis

2nd Lieutenant
I just returned from the Westcoaster and had a great time as always. I took as many pics as I could, but I certainly couldn't shoot everything. It will take a awhile for me to post them all, but I'll have it done today. It was an incredible time hooking up with old friends, making new ones, and just living toy soldiers for the better part of three days. Good news: Attendance was better than last year, much better I'd say, and there's no doubt there were many more people walking around with their bag(s) full of treasure than there were last year.

I'll add pics of the Figarti's ETG-097 winter Tiger later. It was one of my show purchases and I haven't had a chance to take pics of it just yet. They went fast.

Joe

Thanks for taking time to post pictures,it's much appreciated.I would love to make it to the Westcoaster some day. Jason

He goes with nothing I have, but I might have to get that dude with the glasses! I love that!

Looks like Saturday night at my local...................^&grin

P1200250.jpg

Great pics thanks Joe.

No sign of that V2 oxygen tanker trailer. Hope it's still on track for the reported March release. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back