What do you think? (2 Viewers)

Carlos,

I agree with you to a certain extent but to obtain useful data, why not hand out a questionnaire at the lunch, either in Chicago or LA, with a little incentive for turning them in, and perhaps having it available on the Figarti web site. Something like that I believe would be very helpful.

I also think the focus discussions are very helpful as long as the discussion is channeled in the right direction and doesn't become a free for all.

For example, I would have made this thread a poll. The results would then help Rick and his team. This Forum is a great resource when employed in a manner designed to elicit useful responses.

I generally dislike the posting of polls on this forum. When collectors post these polls, they tend to be nothing more than a wish list.

However, as Brad points out, a manufacturer could use a poll to determine collector's preferences concerning a soon to be released product. If enough collectors responded, it would be a very useful tool. This is particularly true where, as here, the manufacturer produces a very limited quantity of the product.

The replies so far show there is too much rust and the rust is perfect; the winter version is great or I'm waiting for a summer version. The opinions never seem to point to a conclusive choice.

Terry

Terry, I noticed that too! Maybe just releasing the item as you the manufacture choose is the best choice...making eveyone happy is never going to happen...so far Rick has done well for himself, by himself! I don't think he really needs our opinion or thoughts to succeed! Then again I'm not sure if he has been asking people all along for their thoughts and opinions?

Last edited:
Outstanding looking item. Great idea to provide some spent shell casings to toss on the deck.
I like it-I'd buy it as is.
mike

Okay....I'll say this is a very fine model....BUT

And here's were I put my foot in my month...which I'm good at :eek:

I don't think these stock photos will be the same color as the item out of the box..:(

I say this because I saw the fantastic Bergepanzer ....:)

And it was that same color as those Women's Senior Citizens, blue gray hair due :eek:

Now I'm a senior too.., so I sometimes like the "blue" hair due color...but not on my " Man Toys ", please.....

These stock photos, camo color, look perfect...but I already know that's not going to be the same color when I open the box.. I'm not going to trust my eyes to Figarti's photo shop pictures anymore.....JMHO :rolleyes:

Okay....I'll say this is a very fine model....BUT

And here's were I put my foot in my month...which I'm good at :eek:

I don't think these stock photos will be the same color as the item out of the box..:(

I say this because I saw the fantastic Bergepanzer ....:)

And it was that same color as those Women's Senior Citizens, blue gray hair due :eek:

Now I'm a senior too.., so I sometimes like the "blue" hair due color...but not on my " Man Toys ", please.....

These stock photos, camo color, look perfect...but I already know that's not going to be the same color when I open the box.. I'm not going to trust my eyes to Figarti's photo shop pictures anymore.....JMHO :rolleyes:

never noticed a noticeable discrepancy myself between actual items and pics on screen, maybe check the colour display settings on your pc monitor:D

There is often a small difference between the advertising photo and the actual model, but that applies to all of the manufacturers, some much more than others - and I think Figarti is one of the good ones. Of approximately 20 Figarti models, I have never opened the box and found a colour that disappointed me. IMO the look of the Figarti painting is the best (most realistic) of all the AFV manufacturers. However, they do tend toward the dark side of the colour spectrum and I think have the darkest models of any manufacturer - so that may be a colour problem for some collectors not used to it. They definitely have a darker, dirtier finish than the K&C models most of us are more used to.

Terry

Yes, please!!!:D
Perhaps some more mud/dirt on the floor. Shell casings would look fantastic scattered around.

A great idea needs to be listened to...... Shell casings will come in the box!

Rick
RWFigarti

Attachments

• DSC_3734.JPG
    DSC_3734.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC_3740.JPG
    DSC_3740.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC_3743.JPG
    DSC_3743.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 190
That is so neat. Out of all the AFVs that is one of my favorites. I hope the gun rotates. Does it rotate?

1003270041-3.jpg

Heres a pic I took on Saturday,it really is a very nice vehicle and the paint job is very good.

Rob

Very impressed with this. Given how happy I am with the JS-2 Russian tank I picked up at the West Coaster I'll have to give this serious consideration for my Eastern Front display.

I'm drooling on my keyboard over this one. Cripes, Figarti is really on a roll.
mike

Hi Guys,
Yes, the gun rotates and elevates and the crew sit very well on their allotted seats. The sides are all photoetched metal and of course the trailer attaches with rotating wheels.
With the addition of the spent shell cases it's a great all round vehicle.
Set of very well in the photo by that expensive diorama by the way.
Regards
Clive

I think it's fantastic that Rick seeks our input and actually likes somethings that members suggest.

Hi Guys,
Yes, the gun rotates and elevates and the crew sit very well on their allotted seats. The sides are all photoetched metal and of course the trailer attaches with rotating wheels.
Regards
Clive

Classy diorama Clive;):D

The Shell cases look great and add that extra finish to the scene,great idea.

Rob

Hi Guys,
Regards
Clive

Classy diorama Clive;):D

The Shell cases look great and add that extra finish to the scene,great idea.

Rob

Yep, It's the dio that actually makes it look as good as it is, obviously constructed by a true professional in the field. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back