What happen to the crusades??? (1 Viewer)

my1968gto

Private 2
What happen to the crusader/saracen line??? the dispatches are supposed to be released this month??? I was so looking forward to see what was next in the series. what's the deal with that?:mad:

I'm betting we'll see some great updates this Fall. This gives me the chance to try to catch up on a few of the last batch of releases. So many toys, so little money-lol.
mike

k&c normally releases pics of new crusaders this month. I wonder why they didn't put them up. Are they changing the release month for the crusader? I have waited all year for this month. I'm a big cry baby!!!

I'm also disappointed. The only King & Country line I collect is the Crusades, so there is little of interest for me in this month's releases. Maybe next month. Fortunately, Black Hawk and FL have just released their own Crusades lines, which are actually quite nice. Now I have affordable alternatives.

k&c normally releases pics of new crusaders this month. I wonder why they didn't put them up. Are they changing the release month for the crusader? I have waited all year for this month. I'm a big cry baby!!!

You're not a cry baby, you drive a 68 GTO, that makes you a hero, not a cry baby, love that car.

Crusaders usually are released in September, right around the time of OTSN, not trying to speak for K & C, but I think you'll see some in September, maybe in time for the show on September 11th at the NOVA campus in Annandale, if not, maybe for Fredercksburg on October 9th or worst case scenario, Annandale on December 4th at the firehouse.

Bring the car to any of those shows and we'll take her out for a spin....................

Thank's George for the info. i'll be looking for them next month. I'am glad you mentioned the fredricksburg show, I have never been to that show, I will have to make it down there. We will have to see about me bringing my car to one of the shows. Don't want to get any scratches on it in the parking lot. But, I could leave my wife outside with car? but, she might burn the tires off it in the parking lot. lol.

Thanks, George,

OK, we'll wait for September for new Crusades releases. I've been waiting for that Saracen archer riding a camel, that rumors have predicted for the next release.

Thank's George for the info. i'll be looking for them next month. I'am glad you mentioned the fredricksburg show, I have never been to that show, I will have to make it down there. We will have to see about me bringing my car to one of the shows. Don't want to get any scratches on it in the parking lot. But, I could leave my wife outside with car? but, she might burn the tires off it in the parking lot. lol.

Fredericksburg is a nice show, it's moving to a bigger and better hall this year, looking forward to the show and visiting the area again, a lot of history down there, well worth the trip.

I know what you mean about the scratches, you'd blow a head gasket if you got any at a toy soldier show of all places, especially to that beauty, the fastback edition, 350 HP rocket ship, motor trends car of the year in 1968.

Had a friend of mine in high school who had a 68 GTO, clocked it in a quarter mile run at a racetrack in Epping New Hampshire at just under 15 seconds and it topped out at 95 MPH, what a missile that thing was till he wrapped it around a pole, he was ok, the car, off to the boneyard.........

Hi Guys,

Don’t worry our Crusaders and Saracens are alive and well and still fighting somewhere in the Middle East.

Our next release is already in the works and includes both mounted warriors of each… But I’m sorry they won’t be in September’s release…

Best wishes and happy collecting!
Andy C.

Thank you for the update, Andy. More mounted Crusaders and Saracens sounds great! Several of us are hoping for at least one Saracen on a camel. As always, I'm sure your new releases will be well worth the wait, but I hope you won't make us Crusades collectors wait toooo much longer.

Respectfully, George

Hi Guys,

Don’t worry our Crusaders and Saracens are alive and well and still fighting somewhere in the Middle East.

Our next release is already in the works and includes both mounted warriors of each… But I’m sorry they won’t be in September’s release…

Best wishes and happy collecting!
Andy C.

Good news...I want them...

Very glad to hear that reinforcements are forthcoming !
mike

Although the Cross & Crescent range is one of my favorites, I wasn't disappointed in the lack of new releases for this line in this month's dispatches simply because I'm still busy playing catch up!:) But I certainly will be picking up several of those new WW2 sets incl. (but not limited to:p) WS167 and WS171.
And I didn't take any direct hits on retirements either, so I can breath a little easier!

Don't worry the Crusaders and Saracens are sure to be replenished w/ new additions soon.....including a battle worn Crusader, w/ tattered and torn clothes, holding several Saracen weapons as trophies...and here's the best part....he's on a camel!!! I only know of this because, at the Westcoaster, Andy was kind enough to describe for me a few forthcoming figures once he learned that the Cross & Crescent line was one of my favorite K & C ranges. His eye really lit up when he described this new Crusader, and I have every reason to believe it will be well worth the wait.

Joe

Thanks for the info., Joe. Sounds as though we have some really neat mounted Crusades figures coming our way in the very near future. There will also probably be standing figures, to replace the many that were recently retired.

George

Thanks for the info., Joe. Sounds as though we have some really neat mounted Crusades figures coming our way in the very near future. There will also probably be standing figures, to replace the many that were recently retired.

George

I hope so George...here's to hoping K & C brings on more foot knights in the not so distant future.

Joe

Joe...that sounds like a great pose...I'm 99% caught up now on my mounted figures so I hope this "trophy holding" Crusader and others are soon to come...

It's good to know some fellow crusaders who are constantly badgering K&C for their fix. It's been quite some time since the last release and the Crusader ranks are running thin. And Sir Robert is being retired... adding to the severe shortage of sword-welding knights. Glad I got him before his premature retirement!

It's good to know some fellow crusaders who are constantly badgering K&C for their fix. It's been quite some time since the last release and the Crusader ranks are running thin. And Sir Robert is being retired... adding to the severe shortage of sword-welding knights. Glad I got him before his premature retirement!

I agree g18, Robert of Abottsinch (yes, I cheated and looked up the spelling :p)
is one of my favorite mounted figures along w/ Sir Walter....I'm sure happy I had already grabbed both of them - in fact, these two might be my two very favorite mounted Crusaders.

Joe

Joe...that sounds like a great pose...I'm 99% caught up now on my mounted figures so I hope this "trophy holding" Crusader and others are soon to come...

Yes indeed Mike- I can't wait to see this one, whenever it appears. It just sounds like an awesome, triumphant pose. Andy also mentioned a Saracen archer on a camel as well:eek:! Can I put an order in for these two now? :)

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back