What new range would you like CS to make? What would be on your CS wish list? (1 Viewer)

Just one of those things. The Stuka is an iconic aircraft of WW2, really has become the symbol of German airpower thanks to the part it played in the Blitzkrieg and all the pictures of it in action. It was everywhere during the early years of German victories, on every battlefield. -- Al

Ah, I see!
Thans!

Just one of those things. The Stuka is an iconic aircraft of WW2, really has become the symbol of German airpower thanks to the part it played in the Blitzkrieg and all the pictures of it in action. It was everywhere during the early years of German victories, on every battlefield. -- Al

The Stuka is Iconic and deserves a place on collectors shelves next to their already existing collections. ! IMO ... ^&cool

Just curious- I just found out what a Stucka is- why is everybody so hyped about these things as opposed to normal hype levels around new planes- no offence meant{sm4}?
-Sandor

For me all the talk about the stuka is getting to the level of over kill now , it would not be to bad if they went into witch version they like done . Sorry but it had to be said :)

For me all the talk about the stuka is getting to the level of over kill now , it would not be to bad if they went into witch version they like done . Sorry but it had to be said :)

Is witch version something satanic or evil. ^&confuse

Mate your the one who keeps on harping on about it.....^&confuse

And hopefully soon all over this collectors shelves........................^&grin

I think if you look you started two or three threads on it mate lo{sm4}l

Yep i did and look what happened..........................:D
STUKA,s every where mate 3 company's..................^&grin

I reckon we knock on FIGARTIs or K&C,s door for that one.

I wonder how hard it would be for kc to convert there Me 262 to a two seater night fighter, look like just changing the canopy add drop tanks for the bombs and fit the aerials to front

I wonder how hard it would be for kc to convert there Me 262 to a two seater night fighter, look like just changing the canopy add drop tanks for the bombs and fit the aerials to front

That's what the Germans did basically...........................{sm4}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back