What would you like FL to make. (3 Viewers)

Simpson & his donkey.

Sergeant Major
I would like FL to make modern soldiers and armour for the Afghanistan war as so many nations taking part and great AFV. Chris.

More Winter Germans for Stalingrad, (a King Tiger Tank would be great).....or even a Grey Panzer IV (short barrel) for early operation Barbarosa....They are doing an excellent job with the eastern front.

An M113 APC for their Vietnam series.
opponents for their Renaissance Landsknechts.
Spanish Conquistadores and Aztecs.

Also would like Conquistadores vs. Aztecs, and Franco - Prussian War

Since FL is already focusing on the 1st day at Gettysburg so this might already be on their list. I hope they make Pennsylvania Bucktails.

would like to see Stalingrad Kubelwagon....Aztecs....I know they would look fantastic.....and am still waiting for Ancient Britons .... invasion of Britain..... Queen Buodica......etc......with all the other Rome's enemies done so far it would not take to much to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!^&grin

I'd like to see a Demag, Krupp Protze and a short barrel PzkwIV for the Eastern Front. I'd also like to see a couple siege engines for the crusaders line.
mike

Also would like Conquistadores vs. Aztecs, and Franco - Prussian War

Yes, I agree and I would add Inca warriors. I would not mind K&C or Britains making them either.
Brian

I agree with Mike, that a siege engine for the CRUSADES range would be well received at this time. No toy soldier manufacturer that I know of has anything like that currently available. Every manufacturer who had a siege engine on offer has long since totally sold out of them and none have introduced any new ones. I'd personally like to see something a little different from what we've already been offered in the past, such as a catapult with a torsion bar in the front, sort of like a bow and arrow arrangement. I've seen drawings of such a catapult. I'd also like to see Crusader archers who are shooting up, as someone else mentioned recently. Since FL Crusaders are defending their castle, I doubt this would happen. I'd like to see someone come out with a knight and his horse, other than where the knight is already mounted and riding his horse, such as a knight mounting his horse, or a squire bringing the knights horse to him, already saddled and ready to be mounted. In other words, I'd like to see something for the Crusader range that is totally unexpected and new to any manufacturer. I'm not personally in the market for another castle, but I'd love to see what the gate will look like for the FL castle.

A nice mounted Friedrich Wilhelm von Seydlitz to go with Old Fritz & von Zeiten ^&grin some Prussian Landwehr for my Napoleonic collection would be awesome. There are just so many things yet to be done and I'm already falling behind with getting the figures I want that have already been released that I really need some time to catch up.. regards Gebhard

Hi Guys,

Anything for the Battle of Normandy series: Tiger, Panther and Sherman tanks and U.S. and Heer infantry.

Alex

Some ACW personalities. Since we've had a couple of Union generals, maybe a couple of Southern ones.

French & Indian War - first of all Woodland Indians, then French Militia and Regulars, English, Pioneers
Also Conquistadores vs. Aztecs or Inkas
Ancient Britons

I agree with Mike, that a siege engine for the CRUSADES range would be well received at this time. No toy soldier manufacturer that I know of has anything like that currently available. Every manufacturer who had a siege engine on offer has long since totally sold out of them and none have introduced any new ones. I'd personally like to see something a little different from what we've already been offered in the past, such as a catapult with a torsion bar in the front, sort of like a bow and arrow arrangement. I've seen drawings of such a catapult. I'd also like to see Crusader archers who are shooting up, as someone else mentioned recently. Since FL Crusaders are defending their castle, I doubt this would happen. I'd like to see someone come out with a knight and his horse, other than where the knight is already mounted and riding his horse, such as a knight mounting his horse, or a squire bringing the knights horse to him, already saddled and ready to be mounted. In other words, I'd like to see something for the Crusader range that is totally unexpected and new to any manufacturer. I'm not personally in the market for another castle, but I'd love to see what the gate will look like for the FL castle.

I have the K&C catapult, it is a very cherished piece. I would love to have a First Legion one when they make it ( I think its more of when its going to be made, than If its going to be made).
Any Normandy Tank, A Demag would be great!!

I heard they are coming. I wonder if they will be limited to the 1st day players around the Herbst woods? Or if FL will hit all 3 days. We only have fews weeks to go. Exciting stuff!

Some ACW personalities. Since we've had a couple of Union generals, maybe a couple of Southern ones.

I heard they are coming. I wonder if they will be limited to the 1st day players around the Herbst woods? Or if FL will hit all 3 days. We only have fews weeks to go. Exciting stuff!

I remember reading a post by Matt at some point where he said any and all personalities are planned. They will focus on day one then move to the two days of battle.

That is good to hear. This should be a long running series!

I remember reading a post by Matt at some point where he said any and all personalities are planned. They will focus on day one then move to the two days of battle.

I will take what I can get! Matt, are you listening^&grin

That is good to hear. This should be a long running series!

Well when the series first came out he said he wanted to approach it as a "second flagship range" that will cover all battles. BUT...Gettysburg will take some time and I am sure it will be a while before we see them expand to covering other battles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back