What would you like FL to make. (1 Viewer)

Agreed. Lots of interesting things on second and third day. 13th PA Reserves were active on second day. So we could have some Bucktails as well :)

Well when the series first came out he said he wanted to approach it as a "second flagship range" that will cover all battles. BUT...Gettysburg will take some time and I am sure it will be a while before we see them expand to covering other battles.

.... And with all the Crusaders on horseback. There's gotta be some Mamluks on horseback in the near future. Pretty much the only range that has a bunch of Sold out pieces is the Crusader Line. So its almost a sure bet. Something from the period is going to be made.

I would love to see FL produce some Pict warriors. I'm also hoping for Boudicca and a horde of Britons. I have my fingers crossed for a Celtic chariot someday.

I also believe there was a indication from FL that a terrain piece of some sort for the newly released Romans and Gauls was in the works. I'm curious about this and if perhaps it's something that could incorporate some Roman war machines. Maybe it's a section of the Gaul's hill fort surround by Roman fortifications.

I would also like to see what FL could do with Vikings, but not yet!{eek3} I have a lot of catching up to do.:tongue:

Joe

As part of the Seven Years War, 79th Regiment of Foot aka Brigadier General William Draper's Regiment. The Regiment that took part in the invasion of Manila, Philippines which is controlled by Spain. Moros, Conquistadors, Spanish-American War Soldiers:)

I would like FL to make modern soldiers and armour for the Afghanistan war as so many nations taking part and great AFV. Chris.
I would love a M50 Ontos to go with my Vietnam series, it's a fantastic piece six 106mm recoiless mounted on it.

Bob

I love the idea of First Legion Vikings, but totally agree that it is too soon. I need to finish my Romans, Highlanders and OstFront collecting. Then the Normandy selections. So, I need at least a year or two before they release the Vikings or I might have a toy soldier collector melt-down!

Would love to see the Panzer IV Kurtz, Kubelwagon and Sd Kfz 250 for the Stalingrad line. Also, the "Demag" Sd. Kfz. 10/4 with the 2cm Flak mounted on it.

Panthers, Panzer IV Hs and Shermans for Normandy.

Love the idea of Boudicca and other Briton personalities, plus I would like to see Vespasian and the II Augusta to face them.

A nice mounted Friedrich Wilhelm von Seydlitz to go with Old Fritz & von Zeiten ^&grin some Prussian Landwehr for my Napoleonic collection would be awesome. There are just so many things yet to be done and I'm already falling behind with getting the figures I want that have already been released that I really need some time to catch up.. regards Gebhard

I'm with you there Gebs, with so much stuff out right now (WWII) for me, I need the time to catch up, but if a Panther, Tiger, Sherman come along I won't be to upset^&grin...Sammy

I have been spoiled thus far with all of FLs terrific Glory of Rome releases. But if I had my choice of 1 thing that I would really like to see made it would definitely have to be some late Roman Cataphracts. FL does such a great job on their cavalry pieces that it would just be amazing to see 7 or 8 of these guys bunched together on a charge. My list of wants from the Glory of Rome range gets pretty large and extensive after the cataphracts so I won't bore you guys with everything. Outside of my favorite range I would second a Tiger or Panther. I don't have any FL vehicles yet so I'm hoping a nice Normandy piece will be revealed sometime this year.

I would love to have as a new addition to the wonderful Napoleonic line, some Austrian artillery to back up those great Grenadiers.

I would like FL to make modern soldiers and armour for the Afghanistan war as so many nations taking part and great AFV. Chris.

Chris mate, I'm 100% with you on your idea. Afghanistan - current ops or Iraq would do me just fine. I haven't been able to add anything since Figarti's last Iraq War releases and K&Cs SF range. Appreciate it's not going to be as big a seller as WWII or Naps etc, but I'd have thought there'd be enough interest to make it viable. As a second place, I'd go with more Vietnam.

Simon

I'd like to see Peninsular French and British/Allies in campaign uniforms, plus cavalry and artillery. Would also like to see Austrian infantry, as well as cavalry and artillery, ditto for Prussians, namely militia.

For ACW, would like to see Iron Brigade, 14th Brooklyn, Confederate artillery; and, go for it Matt, lets see a limber and caisson set.........................

A "Victorian Era" line would certainly get my attention :smile2:
Also a "WWI" line would be nice to see.
Then a "French and Indian War" line, or even better a "Plains Indians vs. U.S. Cavalry".

But then again, I will have my hands full, with maintaining the pace of releases for current lines, I do collect (Renaissance and SYW), and for one line that seems to be on the horizon, since it is shown on some of their newer box arts, and that is the "Polish Winged Hussars". That splendid cavalry vs. their opponents of the Ottoman Empire will take care of the budget for a long time to come.

Oh, and one last thing, I do believe that of all current releases that FL has out, the mounted Samurais are at the top of their art for me.
So, any additional mounted Samurais will eventually find their way into my collection.

It is always fun to think, dream and elaborate of what one would like to see, but then there comes the dreaded budget issue :wink2:

Oh well, that's life I guess.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

Konrad

FL does quality work on all their series but I would like to see more original or less popular subjects.
The market is saturated with WWII, JJD is the king of the FIW and the ACW also has several makers.
Of course FL could do Zouave regiments from the ACW that would suit their style.
For me I would like to see more Renaissance and the Conquistadores with Aztecs and Mayans. These would
be so different and colorful. More Medieval with great Heraldry is so visual and allows for great poses in combat.
More Napoleonic artillery is needed for all warring countries.
How about the Huns and Mongols along with Imperieal Chinese in action.......very colorful with a good Asian market I think.

FL does quality work on all their series but I would like to see more original or less popular subjects.
The market is saturated with WWII, JJD is the king of the FIW and the ACW also has several makers.
Of course FL could do Zouave regiments from the ACW that would suit their style.
For me I would like to see more Renaissance and the Conquistadores with Aztecs and Mayans. These would
be so different and colorful. More Medieval with great Heraldry is so visual and allows for great poses in combat.
More Napoleonic artillery is needed for all warring countries.
How about the Huns and Mongols along with Imperieal Chinese in action.......very colorful with a good Asian market I think.

I completely agree that conquistadors, Aztecs and Mayans would be wonderful. The mongols as well. How great a diorama would be of Genghis Kahn's hordes of soldiers. They came from so many regions that the possibilities would be vast. Mike

My wish list seems to be getting longer and longer, but after much thought and some reasoning I believe my ultimate choice would be Napoleonic Russian Pavlov Grenadiers. - We're about due for a new Nap. Russian release, so I'm hoping these fellows are on Matt's short list.

My wish list seems to be getting longer and longer, but after much thought and some reasoning I believe my ultimate choice would be Napoleonic Russian Pavlov Grenadiers. - We're about due for a new Nap. Russian release, so I'm hoping these fellows are on Matt's short list.

Great looking piece!!, a thought just went into my mind. If FL ever just stays to one line ( mind you I will never wish it). And just sticks and just made Napoleonics or the Crusades. I personally would not not mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back