What's next for Clash of Empires? (1 Viewer)

pfd119

Private 1st Class
I'm really excited about this range! What do you hope for future releases?
I would love to see Rangers, French militia, civilian homesteaders, French/British line regiments , Provincal units, Sir William Johnson, Rogers, Montcalm, Dieskau, to name a few! Anything having to do with the Lake George/Lake Champlain front!

Travis

I'm really excited about this range! What do you hope for future releases?
I would love to see Rangers, French militia, civilian homesteaders, French/British line regiments , Provincal units, Sir William Johnson, Rogers, Montcalm, Dieskau, to name a few! Anything having to do with the Lake George/Lake Champlain front!

Travis

I am with you Travis. Any or all of the above will suit me just fine. I especially like your idea of civilian homesteaders.

Mark

I just hope they move away from the AWI and focus more on FIW.But hey they are just getting started.Off to a good start IMO.
Mark

I would like to see accessories such as cabins, blockhouses, stockade parts . . . . . French Marines in campaign/frontier garb . . . . .
:smile2: Mike

I would like to see some Indians with torches. And some wearing captured Contintental jackets.

I would like to see some Indians with torches. And some wearing captured Contintental jackets.

The ones with torches sounds good and some wearing captured "FIW British" jackets.^&grin
Mark

I would like to see accessories such as cabins, blockhouses, stockade parts . . . . . French Marines in campaign/frontier garb . . . . .
:smile2: Mike

All this is good.
Mark

I just hope they move away from the AWI and focus more on FIW.But hey they are just getting started.Off to a good start IMO.
Mark

I think the FIW has some real potential for expansion but I do not see why they have to move away from AWI to do it. There is so much more that can be done to their AWI line especially in the Calvary and Artillery Department. Try to buy a British Cannon and crew. It ain't going to happen.

Howard Hulsebosch
Buck Private(Do You Hear Me)

I think the FIW has some real potential for expansion but I do not see why they have to move away from AWI to do it. There is so much more that can be done to their AWI line especially in the Calvary and Artillery Department. Try to buy a British Cannon and crew. It ain't going to happen.

Howard Hulsebosch
Buck Private(Do You Hear Me)

Hi Howard,

Britains is not moving away from their AWI line. It continues in full force as part the Clash of Empires range. Ken realized that the look and material culture of the the Native Americans did not change much between the FIW & AWI so the idea was to free up the collector to use the AWI Native Americans for FIW & AWI. Twice the bang for your buck, so to speak. While I can't go into detail (Ken would be less than pleased with me if I did :) ) please rest assured knowing that there will be more AWI figures in the Clash of Empires range.

Hope this helps,

All the Best,
Ericka
AKA: She Who Isn't A Britains Team Member But Has Unique Access To Insider Britains Info. ;)

I agree that native American figures can fit both F&I and AWI themes. And the same figures could be used to populate two other empire clashes that fit between these major conflicts--Pontiac's Rebellion of 1763 and Lord Dunmore's War of 1774. I would especially like to see the Battle of Point Pleasant represented.

I am pleased to see so many responses from F&I War enthusiasts. It was this conflict that first attracted my interest in history, and in toy soldiers.

Mike

I agree that they can do both,But I hope they do FIW more.^&grin
Mark

I agree they can do both but I hope the do FIW more.^&grin They been doing AWI for years,It's the FIW guys turn for awhile. ^&grin
Mark

What would be a great for me is if Ken and WBritains can do more "peaceful" Indians in their CoE series. Every manufacturer has most or all of the figures in a fighting stance. Only John Jenkins "Raid on St. Francis" series... so far .... has non-combat Indian figures. There is so much that can be done in a peaceful village scene that has been untouched.
--- Larry

Hi Howard,

Britains is not moving away from their AWI line. It continues in full force as part the Clash of Empires range. Ken realized that the look and material culture of the the Native Americans did not change much between the FIW & AWI so the idea was to free up the collector to use the AWI Native Americans for FIW & AWI. Twice the bang for your buck, so to speak. While I can't go into detail (Ken would be less than pleased with me if I did :) ) please rest assured knowing that there will be more AWI figures in the Clash of Empires range.

Hope this helps,

All the Best,
Ericka
AKA: She Who Isn't A Britains Team Member But Has Unique Access To Insider Britains Info. ;)

Erika,
Now you got me pumped up! I have my wallet open ready for some British Artillery for my Yorktown diorama. Thanks for the teaser

Howard Hulsebosch
Buck Private (Do You Hear Me)

Erika,
Now you got me pumped up! I have my wallet open ready for some British Artillery for my Yorktown diorama. Thanks for the teaser

Howard Hulsebosch
Buck Private (Do You Hear Me)

Always good when you see that someone is happy.
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back