What's Santa bringing you? (1 Viewer)

Eazy

Sergeant Major
Anyone excited? I am! I'm wrapping up my two girl's presents at the moment. Still have a couple of things to assemble... a doll's house and a dressing table! :)

Still I know what's gong to be in my stocking tomorrow! Two pieces of K&C! :D The hummel and the gepard. I can't wait!:D

In the immortal words of Slade....

"Merry Christmas everyone!" :)

That had be a pretty big stocking! :D

I know I'm getting one of the old King and Country D Day Jeeps plus some Bulge and Field of Battle stuff. Pretty exciting to say the least.

I got the K&C Aichi Type 99 Val bomber, a bunch of Frontline Japanese Deck Crew, Deck Officers and Pilots, and a K&C WWI Flying Aces set (one of which I am giving to Hans, who didn't have the Immelman figure). I also got a K&C Elvis and Charlie Chaplin from Hans, and a K&C St. Andrews Golfer (in blue sweater) from Larry.

well its done and dusted for us,
no soldiers but I got the band of brothers dvd and commandos 3 pc game
amongst other stuff,Now to eat and drink too much.

I GOT AN01, ANO2:D, AN04, AN08:D , AN011, AN014A,WS63, WINTER BASE MADE BY TONY, BBA12, BBA17:D , JGBBA07, JGS8C, BAND OF BROTHERS DVD BOX SET, BOX OF CHOCOLATES, BOOK, CALL OF DUTY 3 FOR PS2:eek:

BUT I'VE OPENED ALL MY ARNHEM AND WAFFEN SS SETS! , OPENED THE BASE, BUSHES AND BOB FIGURES!

JUST CHOCOLATES AND A GREAT DVD BOX SET, PS2 GAME AND A BOOK TO PLAY WITH!!!

BUT ALTHOUGH I BOUGHT ALL THAT, I STILL HAVE £70.00 LEFT TO SPEND AFTER CHRISTMAS!!! PLUS WHATEVER MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY GET ME!!!!:D

My wife is getting jewelery

I'm getting:
DD27 –Easy Eight Sherman
DD37 - M16 Quad 50 Halftrack

I think I got the better deal, LOL

Carlos

Christmas has arrived downunder. I didn't get any models or figures because my wife feels I get way to many throughout the year as it is - and she's probably right :)

However I did get a compilation war movie dvd set with Longest Day, Patton, and Tora Tora Tora. The funny thing was that when I opened it I discovered the dics holders were cracked and one disc was missing - despite the package being sealed. I don't know how I'll explain that to the return staff at K-Mart, so wish me luck for a replacement :)

If anyone sees Santa you tell him I am looking for that fat joker. He emptied my wallet and his reindeer left ruts in the yard.

Couple of AK sets, Panzer Meyer, and the Commander's Conference. Also a nice table and chair set from the KC battlefield accessories line that goes great with the Commanders figures.

No toys, so believing in Santa next year, is looking better all the time.......Michael

In addition to the DD 14 Jeep, a new BBA set, Colonel Vandevoort, a winter German set and the cavalry officer from the FoB set. Just lacking one more to complete my FoB range. Plus, a bunch of Combat DVDs :cool:

I have for my christmas :

The sherman speciaal and the m 10 and the scout car .
a speciaal box's from the thunderbirds
a great christmas dinner whit the famlie .
and my first crusader from two good friends!! .

richard .:) :) :)

I have for my christmas :

The sherman speciaal and the m 10 and the scout car .
a speciaal box's from the thunderbirds
a great christmas dinner whit the famlie .
and my first crusader from two good friends!! .

richard .:) :) :)

It sounds like Santa was very kind to you, Richard. Enjoy your Sherman, M10, and Scout Car, they're great pieces.:D My wife gave me a beautiful framed print by James Dietz of a group of 505th Regiment paras milling around and climbing over a captured King Tiger during the Bugle in Belgium, there's an M10in the background that's very similiar to the K&C just released. Thanks, Deb, it's awesome.;)

Fred

It sounds like Santa was very kind to you, Richard. Enjoy your Sherman, M10, and Scout Car, they're great pieces.:D My wife gave me a beautiful framed print by James Dietz of a group of 505th Regiment paras milling around and climbing over a captured King Tiger during the Bugle in Belgium, there's an M10in the background that's very similiar to the K&C just released. Thanks, Deb, it's awesome.;)

Fred

Fred,

Enough of this Deb woman, how about thanking your wife, for crying out loud :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back