Whats your first buy for 2009? (1 Viewer)

Rob - We have ways of making you talk ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• cover_307.jpg
    cover_307.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 136
Rob - We have ways of making you talk ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek::eek::eek: Ok,ok....there will be hundreds of new Old Guard figures,smashed British and french artilery...and loads of dead British Ron...now please not the fingernails!!!

Rob;)

As a new collector to the WW2 K&C line, I too will be making the rounds to find some of the past retired WW2 sets. As hard as it is.......
Like the D Day sets as well. Hopefully as stated early, some more D Day reinforcements arrive. Would like to see a combo of German/American and British soldiers. Maybe some additional armour as well. Can never have too much of this.

I picked up TWO of the new Eygptian figures. Pharoh and Sun God.
Very pleased. Underated line of figures form King & Country.

As a new collector to the WW2 K&C line, I too will be making the rounds to find some of the past retired WW2 sets. As hard as it is.......
Like the D Day sets as well. Hopefully as stated early, some more D Day reinforcements arrive. Would like to see a combo of German/American and British soldiers. Maybe some additional armour as well. Can never have too much of this.

Keep an eye out for April/May dispatches,this will give you the heads up for whats coming in June,the time we normally get D Day releases.:)

Rob

I ordered that paratrooper set also. Thought well I dont have any so might has well get them. :cool: And my first purchases this year where quite a few. :D

Gentle Friends,

My first K&C purchase for 2009 is presented below. As you can see, I have much catching up to do. The most recent sets will have to wait as I purchase some of the earlier ones before they disappear.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Attachments

• Soldiers2603.jpg
    Soldiers2603.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Soldiers2605.jpg
    Soldiers2605.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 145
  • Soldiers2606.jpg
    Soldiers2606.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 145
My first purchases of 09 were a couple of Corgi 1/32 WWII fighters in anticipation of K&C RAF & Luftwaffe ground personel/vehicles. I'd purchase some K&C Warbirds however I enjoy eating!
I'm hoping that Andy will start producing airplanes made out of the same material his vehicles are instead of wood like the recent Komet. If that happened and they were priced similar to K&C vehicles that would be a welcome addition to my K&C stable.
Going forward like some others have said with the current economic environment I find myself being more selective on what I purchase. Lately I tend to pick up older/retired releases instead of rushing into the newer releases.

Cheers the lot:)

I ordered the normandy rommel and two other german generals, the hb german medic team and the u.s. Pilot with the map. I also have a few other things on order but i ordered them in 2008.

Additional LAH parade figures and Coldstream Guards.

FW 024 French
AR 040 Ny Inf. Standing Ready
BR 048 Brit. Soldier Standing Firing
BR 052 Indian w. Contnental's Jacket
CRW012 Highlander Officer

and this beautiful specimen!

Attachments

• 011_redimensionner.jpg
    011_redimensionner.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 185
1. KC Storch Feiseller (Greece version). KC will announce delivery sked in
January.
2. KC Luftwaffee Series
3. KC Airforce Series

Just got the photo from KC for Jan delivery. It is a beuty! Got to go for broke on this one.

Attachments

• Fieseler Storch - Greece AIR050B 1.jpg
    Fieseler Storch - Greece AIR050B 1.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 178
Got my Tank riders and Arnhem Paras yesterday.No idea why i didn't get them before,superb figures every one of them.The riders look cool on the HB Winter Panther.

Rob

First purchase is JJD Hielanders from 1745. C'ant wait to see them in my hands. -- lancer

Just got my figures and think they are the best yet. They better than the pictures. I eagerly await more of the series. -- lancer

My First Purchase for WEEK 2 in 2009 ! :D

I Don't Have A Problem ;) ... Do I ?? :confused:

Attachments

• Dd58.jpg
    Dd58.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 184
  • DD58ruler.jpg
    DD58ruler.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 173
  • DD073.jpg
    DD073.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 175
  • DD098.jpg
    DD098.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 172
Gentle Friends,

My first K&C purchase for 2009 is presented below. As you can see, I have much catching up to do. The most recent sets will have to wait as I purchase some of the earlier ones before they disappear.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

EXCELLENT Choice - PAT ! ;)

NAPOLEON is PLEASED ! :D

My first item this year is Britains Museun Collection 42nd Highlander,Boer War 1899.Very nice.First Britains piece in a few years.Hope to get more Britains this year.
Mark

I would agree the Crimean War Highlanders are beautiful. Not my cup of tea, but they are great looking figures.

The first buy in 2009 turned out to be the first Hessians I have purchased. Been looking at them for a while now and I can't wait will they arrive.

Noah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back