Whats your first buy for 2009? (2 Viewers)

I will be getting probably late next week (depending when Treefrog gets them) the Komet and ground crew.

I got mine a couple of days ago -- A US MP Mounted on Harley Davidson Motorcycle. Wanted to get that one before it got scarce.

Just got my Whittman tiger the other day off e-bay and absolutely love it!!! goes very well with my Normandy dio that I'm working on.....Sammy

I received my Comet, two mounted knights for my son (my K&C Castle, siege towers, and crusaders are his favorite) and the John Jenkins Jacobite standard bearer today.:cool::cool:

Just getting the Crusader tank, the flame thrower set, another CW figure and NA87 Seizing the Colour.

Andy

I just got my Komet and some of the Luftwaffe figures and WOW. I think the Komet is incredible. I hope there will be more in the Luftwaffe and Air Force range.

I know this goes totally against the subject of my own thread...but i just placed my second order of 2009!:D.From the Bulge range i've ordered 'Returning patrol' and the US Howitzer,i've a feeling this last set might not be around long.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back