When is the Northern VA Show in FEB ? (1 Viewer)

OK - ready for the show tomorrow !

I knew - evil forces - were trying to work against me ! I had a potential client want to hold a conference call at 10:00 AM ! :eek:

Had to say - "Sorry, Charlie - there is a Toy Soldier Show Tomorrow Morning - we will have to do it at 1:00 PM" :D

No kidding - it was moved - can't let work get in the way of Toy Soldier Collecting !

We had a great time at the Northern VA Toy Soldier Show today !

Ken (Mascleo), Tom (tdubel) and Mike (not sure of his TF name?) - all were there with George (Warrior) - if your ears were burning ... then, yes - we were talking about you ! :eek:

We had a great time with some coffee and look over of several dealer tables - I found a couple of treats one being the K&C French Napoleonic Flagman (NA18) George had on his table ! Yes, it was like bait for me to find for sure - if I hadn't found that - George would have said "Hey - You never looked at my table...yak, yak, yak :p - Got a great deal from George on this figures and couple of others - thanks, G !

Nice little discussion - it was very enjoyable meeting Tom in person and thanks for holding Ken down while I went around the tables first ! ;)

Good TF comrades sharing the love of the hobby !

Here is the Buy of the Show :

Attachments

• user421_pic5404_1235249869.jpg
    user421_pic5404_1235249869.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 61
One more Pic :D

Attachments

• user421_pic5403_1235249869.jpg
    user421_pic5403_1235249869.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 59
Glad to hear everyone had a good time, sorry I couldn't make it down.

Prost!
Brad

Wish I could have made it. I thought about y'all all day. Thanks very much Ron for checking the FOVs for me. It was very nice of you and I really appreciate it. Maybe I can catch up with y'all in May. Mighty fine piece of plunder you got yourself there too. Any more pics?

Is it correct that Eddie has another Annandale show scheduled in May? Did anyone happen to see any flyers for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back