When is the Northern VA Show in FEB ? (3 Viewers)

Wow, aside from OTSN and the West Coaster, this could be the largest TFT member turnout ever, nice........

Brad - I am sure we can find a place that sells GERMAN BEER and we can raise a glass or two ! :D

I think I will be in attendance bargain hunting at 9AM! Never been to this one, so should be fun to check out.

TD

Ken - if you hold Tom at the door - I will go around the show and shop for both of us ! ;)

Ken - if you hold Tom at the door - I will go around the show and shop for both of us ! ;)

Don't worry about me, I will be too busy trying to sell LAH stuff since I can't on ebay, I wonder if the forum PC police will catch on and have me kicked out of the show........................:rolleyes:

Seriously, see you all there!

TD

OK - sounds like a TREEFROGGER convention coming up !

We probally should start talking about TIME for al of us to get together - this is a small show (very nice show - no disrespect) and you can get through it pretty quick - so I know Tom, Ken and I will be there early at 9am - when can the rest of you show up ? Should we all say get together at 11:00 AM ?

I suggest serious drinking at this event ! :D

If I can make it, 11 is about right for me. I would enjoy meeting and learning more about the hobby from y'all.

Great - we can all meet at George's Table - since he is providing the FREE BEER !! :eek: :eek: :eek:

"Great - we can all meet at George's Table - since he is providing the FREE BEER !! :eek: :eek: :eek:"

I was going to give all of you guys a free K & C french dragoon, but beer works for me instead.........:D

But seriously, this will be a good time for all; Ron, Larry will be there as well, he's the great guy you've been doing some business with down in DC, as well as his friend Dave..........wow, what a crew this will be.

Alright then - Lets have a count - who will be at the SHOW at 11:00 AM - for coffee, drinks and Toy Soldier discussions !

Capitolron - I am there at 11:00 AM

Who else?

Well, gentlemen, I'm afraid I won't be there, after all. I was reminded last night that I have to be at a meeting of our show committee down in Philly Saturday morning. Sorry that I won't be able to meet all you guys in person! But there's the wargamers show in Lancaster in March, and Ed holds several shows in Annandale throughout the year, so I'm sure I'll get to join up with you at one of those.

Brad,

Sorry to hear you will not be able to make it. Next one is in May.

Ken

I know when a Toy Soldier Show is coming up - I start getting bills in the mail. It's like little reminders that you need to other things with your money.

Good thing I need to start the fireplace today - where are those bills :p ;)

I wont be making it either. I just found out I'm going to be layed off for one week in March and one week in the 2nd Quarter. No big deal but that will certainly reduce my "Toy Money". I've noticed when I have money I never have time off and when I have time off I never have money. It will be a good time to paint figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back