Where do you buy your Russians? (1 Viewer)

With the high-end, expensive Russian figures, I have to be able to see them in person, hold them, examine them and make comparisons with other figures. My prior purchases were at shows. A shop would be another avenue for me. I plan to attend a show in the near future so there I will have another opportunity to find some Russian gems! :)

Thanks for your responses!

:salute::

I've been doing exhibitions in Philadelphia (1994) , Chicago, London, Folkestone, Glasgow, Paris, Nice, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Kulmbuch, Frankfurt-on-Mine, Moscow, St-Petersburg.
I've exhibited hundreds of figures
* In London Toy Soldiers Show, my booth was the biggest or second one ( in 2000-2005)
BUT
Every time there was a customer who asked of something which does not exist:smile2:

I've been doing exhibitions in Philadelphia (1994) , Chicago, London, Folkestone, Glasgow, Paris, Nice, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Kulmbuch, Frankfurt-on-Mine, Moscow, St-Petersburg.
I've exhibited hundreds of figures
* In London Toy Soldiers Show, my booth was the biggest or second one ( in 2000-2005)
BUT
Every time there was a customer who asked of something which does not exist:smile2:

Well, I would not be one of those customers!

As far as Russian figures go, I don't seek them out. They, in a sense, find me! {eek3} They are only spontaneous purchases and never planned out in advance. {sm4}

Those are a lot of exhibitions that you have done maybe, we will meet one day at one of those! :salute::

ebay is great for me! I check all the time for new Russian stuff on there

Even better placing order directly what you want and choose the design :wink2:

I just sent an email to Russian Vityaz and got a response from Kolobob. Are these the same company now?

No. It's a business
Arsenyev knows how to make best
Kolobob knows how to sell more expensive
Arsenyev forwarded your letter to Kolobob

I saw this on your Facebook earlier today - excellent work!

Over 1000 figures are on the shelf now
If you say that you want to see, I would be very grateful
Фото1.jpgФото2.jpgФото3.jpgФото4.jpg
P.S.

I did not like to trade in ebay
Too many restrictions and higher interest charges on sales
I find it easier to work on request

Last edited:
Any civil war stuff? British Monarchy (agincourt, war of roses, etc)?

another thing maybe- take some photos of the shelves and then if we want a close up or one or two we can let you know which

Users who are viewing this thread

Back