Who want more Normandy Fallschirmjagers? (2 Viewers)

Normandy Fallschirmjagers with FG42 rifles. Normandy Fallschirmjager sniper with scoped FG42.
C'mon how cool would that be?

Now let me think on this one..........WAY COOL!:cool:

Rob

Btw, I find the bases of my two TGM Normandy FJ sets a bit dark colored compared to my K & C Normandy figures, is it too late to lighten the soil color somewhat so they blend in better with existing K & C collections. Of course this is just my personal opinion and other collectors may prefer the chocolate base color. Naturally most new manufactures wish (some even insist) that their figures are meant to be displayed separately, but the reality from a collectors point of view is very different. I also believe lighter colored bases make the figures stand out better making a more visually appealing display.

You can always paint your K&Cs! The TGM bases are perfect for diorama settings, and I wouldn't change a thing on them!:cool:
Mike.

Normandy Fallschirmjagers with FG42 rifles. Normandy Fallschirmjager sniper with scoped FG42.
C'mon how cool would that be?

Now let me think on this one..........WAY COOL!:cool:

Rob

Frosty. :cool:

I was playing around with one of the K&C Crete FJs, to see if I could substitute his Kar98 for an FG42 I've got (in 1/30 officer), but it wouldn't fit. If TGM can fill this gap that would be well bangin' man. :)

I have way too many K & C bases to repaint :eek:

I just checked mine out< Matt, and you're right about the choco color. Seems to work in the desert and scrub for my dios though:eek: Of course I hide the bases when possible, and am not sidetracked by having any K&C:D
mIKE

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 105
I just checked mine out< Matt, and you're right about the choco color. Seems to work in the desert and scrub for my dios though:eek: Of course I hide the bases when possible, and am not sidetracked by having any K&C:D
mIKE

Rather than a repaint I will get some light colored weathering chalk to see if I can match the bases in better with the K & C crew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back