Winter Germans (1 Viewer)

Could be Ronald could be!(did my eyes decieve me the other day or were you asking for an 88MM;))

Rob

Ah my friend,now you really are a WW2 addict!.:)

Rob

Actually i thought Andy said a while back no 88 in the immediate future?.

Unfortunately - I think you are right for the immediate future :(

No 88's anytime soon.

Unfortunately - I think you are right for the immediate future :(

No 88's anytime soon.

I would have got you that one i saw in Normandy Ron,but the postage would have been a killer!!!!:D

Thats alright Rob - I know you were thinking about it and thats all that matters :)

Hey, when are you going to post some pictures from your Normandy Trip ??

Beaufighter

I am not Catholic - but, I praying the rosary as we speak !! :p

Thats alright Rob - I know you were thinking about it and thats all that matters :)

Hey, when are you going to post some pictures from your Normandy Trip ??

I will get around to it at some point Ron!.Did i read right that you maybe attending the London show in December?.

Rob

I will get around to it at some point Ron!.Did i read right that you maybe attending the London show in December?.

Rob

Rob,
I'm scheduled to hit Hong Kong on 19th. You can send your snaps to me around the 21st if you want. I'll resize them and send them back pronto.

Cheers
H

Rob

Yes - I have a Defense Client in UK and it looks like we will have a meeting in early Dec ! If that happens I am there !!

Although they keep talking about holding the meeting closer to New Years ? Is there something really special about New Years in Scotland?? :confused:

Is there something really special about New Years in Scotland?? :confused:

Aa-haaa....I see from your latest PM you're aware that I'm lurking around behind the closest sand dune again.
The only really special thing about Hogmany in Scotland this year (as in the previous 15 or so) is that The Heid won't be there. But I shall of course celebrate it in foreign climes with my wee bit of shortbread and big enormous nip of The Famous Grouse.....(and just a wee misty-eye of homesickness);););):)

Aa-haaa....I see from your latest PM you're aware that I'm lurking around behind the closest sand dune again.
The only really special thing about Hogmany in Scotland this year (as in the previous 15 or so) is that The Heid won't be there. But I shall of course celebrate it in foreign climes with my wee bit of shortbread and big enormous nip of The Famous Grouse.....(and just a wee misty-eye of homesickness);););):)

Harry, love the ***** star addresses you use.....:D

Harry, love the ***** star addresses you use.....:D

Panda,
Do you mean the Locations that I keep changing?
I do it so that I myself actually know where I am on any particular day. :D
It'll be Sanaa tonight, then Dubai tomorrow.....assuming everything goes to plan. :eek::rolleyes:
I mentioned on another thread that I picked up a lot of diorama material from a Railway Hobby Shop in Germany some weeks ago (been lugging that stuff around ever since). So I ought to be able to produce some reasonable dios when I get back to Dalian on or around 21st Oct. Really want to do a good one with the SAS/LRDG stuff I'm planning on picking up in Hong Kong. :cool:

Cheers
H

Users who are viewing this thread

Back