Winter Germans (2 Viewers)

Remember that every German winter vehicle doesn't have to be "German"

Attachments

• GIs_on_Kettenkrad.JPG
    GIs_on_Kettenkrad.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 127
There has to be another Winter Tank coming out right - Andy just retired the Hetzer - something has to take its place ??????? :confused: :confused:

There has to be another Winter Tank coming out right - Andy just retired the Hetzer - something has to take its place ??????? :confused: :confused:

I would be really surprised to see another Winter Tiger from KC in the near future. Just my guess, but if KC does another Tiger it would more likely be DAK version or something new. Don't despair though. Honour Bound should have winter Tigers & other versions available soon.

Andy has said its a big tracked German vehicle thats coming,and its suitable for the Bulge or Eastern front.What does that give us guys?.Some sort of SPG perhaps?.

Rob

Andy has said its a big tracked German vehicle thats coming,and its suitable for the Bulge or Eastern front.What does that give us guys?.Some sort of SPG perhaps?.

Rob

Perhaps it's a 'Sturmgeschutz mit 8.8cm PaK43/2' or a 'Jagdtiger' ?

Jeff

Hey Jeff,it did look like some of the pics from Chicago showed a winter Stug.However Andy's description of a 'Big' vehicle leads me to think it could be something else,unless he meant Big as in Famous as it were.A Jagdtiger would be great,did they serve on the Eastern front?.

Rob

Hey Jeff,it did look like some of the pics from Chicago showed a winter Stug.However Andy's description of a 'Big' vehicle leads me to think it could be something else,unless he meant Big as in Famous as it were.A Jagdtiger would be great,did they serve on the Eastern front?.

Rob

Rob, you could be right about the Stug, didn't think about it like that. The JT didn't serve on the Eastern Front either..........I'll go back to my Napoleonics!

Jeff

Rob, you could be right about the Stug, didn't think about it like that. The JT didn't serve on the Eastern Front either..........I'll go back to my Napoleonics!

Jeff

Jeff,stay with us here on the WW2 Front mate!:D.

Can anyone tell me if the Ferdinand served on both fronts?

Rob

Rob

Think it was in Italy as well as Russia Rob, don't think it was at the Bulge.....no doubt I'll be corrected if I'm wrong.
Wonder if Andy's winding us up and is preparing to release some of those small remote controlled mine and barbed wire clearing exploding tanks - "Goliaths" I think they were called.

Cheers
H

Rob

Elefant seems possible - served in Italy and in the west I think as well as mainly in the East.

No Elephants were deployed in the "Bulge". Perhaps the big track mentionned by Andy will be a King Tiger, but with the Henschel, rather than a Porsche turret (the previous K&C version). My money though is on a JagdTiger.

No Elephants were deployed in the "Bulge". Perhaps the big track mentionned by Andy will be a King Tiger, but with the Henschel, rather than a Porsche turret (the previous K&C version). My money though is on a JagdTiger.

Yeah agreed. I don't think a King Tiger is on the cards......but a JagdTiger may well be appearing in my collection before much longer. Hope so anyway.

Cheers
H

Panzer IV short barrel or Wespe would be a welcome addition to either the Battle of the Bulge series or Fields of Battle......I would prefer it to be in the field of battle series to avoid an x-cess white wash apppearance......IMO thank you Vezzolf

I am happy with my winter king tiger thanks to alex prieto, but Henschel turret would be welcome as well.

I'm surprised that KC has never done anything with Otto Skorzeny. I know the Mussolini rescue was mentioned, but he seems like a natural for the BoB.

I am happy with my winter king tiger thanks to alex prieto, but Henschel turret would be welcome as well.

Richard

Can I ask you how much did it cost you for Alex to repaint your King Tiger ?? :confused:

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back