Winter Panther (1 Viewer)

IXEC

Sergeant First Class
German Panther Tank -Winter
Item Number: ETG-101

img_2657[1].jpg

She is one mean machine!! I like that it comes w/ two figures as well w/ an extra open hatch. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these! Thanks for the pic-
Joe

Can't wait for someone to do a review of this with the KnC Winter Panther

What I like about this is piece - hatches all opened and come with side armours

Need to see some more shots and a review and pricing (which I would have to give the KnC piece a miss)

The Panther looks very nice and have excellent details also with two crew like someone mentioned; But it looks like they left it in storage for too long because it's rusting all over the place ^&grin.....Fighting tanks don't get rust like that imo.....

Will the Figarti Winter Panther have 2 figures or 1 figure?.....The picture on the e-bay link has only one figure and does NOT look like a winter tank commander......?????????

The Figarti Panther G is the most detailed and well executed to date. The demensions are a true 1/30 scale and will work well with the First Legion figures. Figarti figures have grown a bit; my Panther Kommander is 65MM tall without a base; which makes him 6'5" tall in 1/30 scale. The average height of men in WWII was 5'9". The Figarti figure looks more realistic commanding my Tamiya 1/25 scale Tiger I. The Schurtzen look really good and the tracks and running gear are the best ever done in 1/30 scale. A true Military Miniature rather than a Toy Soldier {sm4}

The Figarti Panther G is the most detailed and well executed to date. The demensions are a true 1/30 scale and will work well with the First Legion figures. Figarti figures have grown a bit; my Panther Kommander is 65MM tall without a base; which makes him 6'5" tall in 1/30 scale. The average height of men in WWII was 5'9". The Figarti figure looks more realistic commanding my Tamiya 1/25 scale Tiger I. The Schurtzen look really good and the tracks and running gear are the best ever done in 1/30 scale. A true Military Miniature rather than a Toy Soldier {sm4}

Some good news ....some not so good.....Figarti really needs to start making tank commaders that are 1:30th scale.....PLEASE FIGARTI.....JUST STOP MAKING OVERSIZED FIGURES.^&confuse

i am curious to hear any views members may have on the QC of Figarti..i hear mixed comments here and there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back