Winter Tiger 300 (2 Viewers)

Don't think you have read what I have been saying. I did not say the detailing was poor or, F standard. I actually agreed with the poster who instigated the F mark in the fact that the markings IMO let down the actual AFV. If you do a AFV that is a decent level of accuracy and detail (meaning that you have actually looked at the Tiger and depicted it accurately which we have discussed in detail) to then fail to take 15 mins to correctly address the markings is IMO worth an F. I found all the Command Tigers in less than that and a couple of posters have actually posted the information here and elsewhere.

I don't think this price structure will be maintained either. Straight after this ''cheap'' release came the panther which went back to ''normal'' pricing.
Mitch

Well Mitch you're in the minority here mate, I think almost everyone that has purchased one of the new Figarti Tigers has had nothing but very good comments on the tank, I do agree need to do a little more homework on the turret numbers, that aside my Figarti Tiger gets a "A-" minus being the turret issue, other then that I look forward to seeing what Figarti has coming out next, if they can maintain the pricing as with the Tigers, Figarti will pick up alot of business...Sammy

Don't think you have read what I have been saying. I did not say the detailing was poor or, F standard. I actually agreed with the poster who instigated the F mark in the fact that the markings IMO let down the actual AFV. If you do a AFV that is a decent level of accuracy and detail (meaning that you have actually looked at the Tiger and depicted it accurately which we have discussed in detail) to then fail to take 15 mins to correctly address the markings is IMO worth an F. I found all the Command Tigers in less than that and a couple of posters have actually posted the information here and elsewhere.

I don't think this price structure will be maintained either. Straight after this ''cheap'' release came the panther which went back to ''normal'' pricing.
Mitch

Never mentioned anything about detail in my post so not sure what your reading?? Stated that most buyers that have posted Here on treefrog have been positive, as far as a grade well which is it a A or an F ?? And the pricing... You have absolutely no clue what Figarti is going to charge so no use speculating what price will be, and please just let the buyers/ collectors but what they want without the continued drama of why it/color/style is wrong, I think members can make that assumption on their own...Sammy

B on quality F on the numbering of the releases after 007. As for positive posts this is the place for them. I don't need to speculate the Tiger was a lower in price and the immediate next release was higher (the panther) If they were wanting to trend a new lower price they would have lowered the Panther that's all I said and that was based on releases from Figarti and facts. No more no less.
Mitch

Never mentioned anything about detail in my post so not sure what your reading?? Stated that most buyers that have posted Here on treefrog have been positive, as far as a grade well which is it a A or an F ?? And the pricing... You have absolutely no clue what Figarti is going to charge so no use speculating what price will be, and please just let the buyers/ collectors but what they want without the continued drama of why it/color/style is wrong, I think members can make that assumption on their own...Sammy

I'm hoping for continued lower price AFVs. After the Panther (which was priced higher but did have a figure) Figarti released the SU-100 without a figure priced at $189, so the lower price on an AFV is not merely limited to the large Tiger run. Personally, I think $189 is the sweet spot for a tank of this quality, and if Figarti can keep producing them at this price point they will pretty much have all of my future AFV business. I have no use for their figures since they are too large for my personal taste so would much rather Figarti keep the prices on the tanks lower.

Agree with others on the numbering issue. Yes the tanks look great, but it is disappointing that Figarti did not take an extra 15 minutes to research correct Befehlstiger turret numbers.

Personally, I think Figarti should have done 4 correct turret numbers from 4 different schwere panzer abteilung on these Befehlstigers, then immediately followed it with a normal Tiger of the same abteilung abteilungs. That would have been cool.

Personally, I think Figarti should have done 4 correct turret numbers from 4 different schwere panzer abteilung on these Befehlstigers, then immediately followed it with a normal Tiger of the same abteilung abteilungs. That would have been cool.

I had not thought about that. That would be more than cool, that would have been fantastic.

But it is not too late ...

I was lucky to get one of these today. I think the tracks are made of metal? They can be moved just a little so you can straiten then out. Can this be done to the turret 200 version?

What a amazing value here for $199.00. I need more like this . . . :smile2:

Just sent payment for mine yesterday. Can't wait t0o get it. Looks good in the pics.. what does others think? {sm3}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back