Winter Tiger (1 Viewer)

This is one of the pieces that originally drew me into the hobby. No longer own one but I like when it pops up in dios from time to time so I can marvel at it again.

Great figures with it would warrant a remake great pics as usual mate.

Great figures with it would warrant a remake great pics as usual mate.

Thanks mate. Yes, the 5 figures that come with the set are really good. I've only shown one of those in this scene (the guy in the turret with binocs). I need to do a scene with the complete set by itself. Although the tank is a little small and maybe not up to today's detail standards, it's still a set I will hold onto as I just like it.

I wish they would do a remake. I would be in.

A remake would be good, but I'm not sure they will be doing any more sets that include 5 figures like this one. That would make it very costly in today's prices.

That's why I love the old sets I have that include several figures like this one, the sandbagged General Sherman, the Panzer IV's both AK and FOB that have full crew of 5, the AK Desert Tiger, etc.

Dear Duke,

you've done great work! :) As I've already said, you're an artist! You know how to do things right...That tank is one of my favourite pieces and I totally agree with you when you say that old sets used to include several figures like this one… I really love them for the same reason. :eek:

Cheers

Enrico

P.S.: take a look at those pictures below, please:

una modific.jpg

Attachments

• due modific.jpg
    due modific.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words Enrico.

Thanks for adding your pictures of your Tiger set.

Dear Duke,

you've done great work! :) As I've already said, you're an artist! You know how to do things right...That tank is one of my favourite pieces and I totally agree with you when you say that old sets used to include several figures like this one… I really love them for the same reason. :eek:

Cheers

Enrico

P.S.: take a look at those pictures below, please:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back