WK's Victorian Horror collection (3 Viewers)

I am absolutely interested. If you ever do the other characters, I’d be interested in those as well.

Thank you all for the comments. I will look into the possibilities for casting up a few more. Currently working on colouring in his little helpers, but getting the colours right is a struggle.

Thank you all for the comments. I will look into the possibilities for casting up a few more. Currently working on colouring in his little helpers, but getting the colours right is a struggle.

Dear White Knight,

Congratulations for your Horror Collection. Your figures inspired me to give a treatment to a Sherlock Holmes figure, which my daughter brought me from a London souvenir shop.
Have a look from the transformation to a decent 60mm figure.
I think there is also Watson and a Bobby figure. Keep up the good work.[

ATTACH=CONFIG]238449[/ATTACH]20171129_132123_resized(1).jpg20171129_132501_resized(1).jpg20180731_202813_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20171123_160325_resized.jpg
    20171123_160325_resized.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 233
Hey Knight,

Since we are posting horror, I though I would throw out a figure I picked in the Quarter in New Orleans.

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

He caught my eye at a antique gun shop and found out a local guy makes them. Any way, its Dracula's hand pose that always gets me!

John from Texas

PS: On a B back to ZB Langs request...I would love a Willy Wonka and yes the Umpa Loompa too.

Hey Knight,

Since we are posting horror, I though I would throw out a figure I picked in the Quarter in New Orleans.

View attachment 238562

View attachment 238563

He caught my eye at a antique gun shop and found out a local guy makes them. Any way, its Dracula's hand pose that always gets me!

John from Texas

PS: On a B back to ZB Langs request...I would love a Willy Wonka and yes the Umpa Loompa too.

That is very cool. I keep hoping someone does an historical Vlad Dracula. Preferably mounted. I believe someone did a while back but it would make a great higher end figure from Aeroart or someone like that.

Combat,

Russian Vityaz made a mounted Vlad Drac this year. It's a masterpiece. I don't have this one but would love to have it. My buddy got the first one. Amber Studios produced one many years ago that was really nice and much more affordable that the Russian Vityaz piece. It had a really unique flag. I will try to find photos of it.
Joe

Correction, the Vlad Drac below w/ flag is not by Amber, it is produced by Medallion Miniatures, a husband and wife team who produces elaborate mounted pieces with flags exclusively, really fine work.

Joe

Last edited:
Combat,

Russian Vityaz made a mounted Vlad Drac this year. It's a masterpiece. I don't have this one but would love to have it. My buddy got the first one. Amber Studios produced one many years ago that was really nice and much more affordable that the Russian Vityaz piece. It had a really unique flag. I will try to find photos of it.
Joe

That is a beauty. What was the price for this one?

Just spotted this thread, and will have to read your blog. An ingenious change from the military with a really extensive range of source material from Victorian authors to those of today who write about the era. I'd love to see Carnacki the Ghostfinder join the group.
Are you aware of the old British TV series 'The Rivals of Sherlock Holmes' that covered a few other writers. There is also 'Virgin of the Secret Service' that is worth a visit.

Thanks for your appreciation. No, I wasn't aware of that British TV-series, but it sounds like something I should look into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back