Wm Britains symposium at Frazier History Museum (2 Viewers)

Asterix

Private 2
On February 23, 2018 at the Frazier History museum in Louisville, KY. there will be a symposium about the Wm Britains company featuring three speakers. The museum also has a fantastic collection of toy soldiers on display. Details can be found at: www.fraziermuseum.org/wbritain. :)

I wonder if WB will have a symposium West of the Mississippi some day? Like very west? Like Pacific Coast west? Just hoping. Chris

I don't think this is a Ken Olsen event. Ken usually announces his symposiums here well in advance. The announcement on the Frazier Museum link does not mention Ken speaking. Too bad as I am only 45 min away. :rolleyes2: Chris

Ken and Ericka Osen are to speak along with Charles Stewart (donor of many toy soldiers to the museum) and Roger Garfield (Chicago Toy Soldier show).

Hope to see you there, Chris!

Ken and Ericka Osen are to speak along with Charles Stewart (donor of many toy soldiers to the museum) and Roger Garfield (Chicago Toy Soldier show).

Hope to see you there, Chris!

So, I take it this is not a WBritains symposium with a work shop, etc. Hope to see Ken and Ericka there (if I get back from a business trip the night before). Chris

I don't know much more than I've posted here. Still I hope you can make it.

Well, I've been there and done that. Impressive display of toy soldiers, artillery, even toy castles. Some 144 manufacturers besides Britains. Rounds, semi-rounds, flats and paper soldiers. If you go there allow a couple of hours. Everything on the same floor. Several restaurants nearby and a chocolate shop two doors down. How can you not go? {sm4}

Well, I've been there and done that. Impressive display of toy soldiers, artillery, even toy castles. Some 144 manufacturers besides Britains. Rounds, semi-rounds, flats and paper soldiers. If you go there allow a couple of hours. Everything on the same floor. Several restaurants nearby and a chocolate shop two doors down. How can you not go? {sm4}

Hi,
Sounds like a great place. Did anyone from WB attend?
Any mention about the future of WB and new releases for 2018?
I'm curious because I am holding back on renewing my WB membership this year until I hear something positive from WB.
Thanks
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back