World War II 1939-45 (Pictures) (5 Viewers)

Frank, those are absolutely fantastic displays of the new War Park winter Panzer III and the upcoming winter German figures!

I’ve seen these photos circulating on the War Park and other toy soldier collector groups on Facebook and even being posted by some vendors there. Almost certainly your work is generating more sales of War Park items! War Park has really upped their game over the last several years since their original Kharkov line and now looks nearly as good as First Legion.

Frank, those are absolutely fantastic displays of the new War Park winter Panzer III and the upcoming winter German figures!

I’ve seen these photos circulating on the War Park and other toy soldier collector groups on Facebook and even being posted by some vendors there. Almost certainly your work is generating more sales of War Park items! War Park has really upped their game over the last several years since their original Kharkov line and now looks nearly as good as First Legion.

These are really nice figures. I'm happy with any figure that I can blend into one of my scenes.

Thank you for the great front and back photos.

The detail on these figures is exquisite.

There’s amazing and then there’s Frank’s work….anyone who’s curious, he posted a great thread in dios section in how he built this masterpiece….def great to see the ‘how to’ secrets he shares-just awesome

Exceptional work, Frank. It doesn't get any better than this.:salute::

Mark

Stellar job, Frank! Simply amazing and realistic work as well as a great showcase of War Park’s products!

Frank, you are the master, superb work, thank you for sharing these photos.

WOW Frank! Your finished diorama is exceptional, as well as your photography skills. Absolutely jaw dropping.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back